Old 08-21-2008, 11:33 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

I'm able to fit into a size 20 again! In June, I went shopping for new pants, but couldn't get the 20's past my hips. So, I didn't buy any pants, and I signed up for dailyplate and 3FC..and I went shopping a few days ago, and bought new size 20 pants that, although a bit snug, fit! I soon hope to be swimming in them!
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:44 PM   #77  
Fifty by Fifty!

S/C/G: 270.5/232.0/170

Height: 5'8

wtg everyone! Geez nudity at the computer, nudity on the scales, we will need 3FNC soon ...you figger it out. I am not a great fan of clothes either...at least my skin always fits..well sort of LOL My NSV..I have remembered to take my supplements and meds faithfully for a whole week. Remembering that mid afternoon gabapentin is a pain..but then so if fibro LOL
mollymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #78  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

^ LOL 3FNC!! I would join, hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star2Be View Post
My NSV, of which I am VERY proud: one of my closest friends and I somehow got into the habit of baking whenever we get together--brownies, cookies, FunFetti cakes, whatever. Well she wanted to hang out tonight and I thought, okay great, but then she mentioned the idea of baking a cake and I thought "noooo!" I know that I have very good willpower, but since I haven't told any of my friends about trying to lose weight, I knew it would look extremely fishy if I didn't have a piece of the cake we made (which is/was basically the whole purpose of us making them, heh). But I resolved to make some cookies for myself instead while she made a cake, because I had been craving a very specific kind of cookie for some time. Well I am proud to say that I made 4 sheets of cookies (LOTS of batter, haha) and only ate ONE! And I don't feel guilty about it since it was so good for settling that craving, hehe. And the best part is, I'm throwing a small party with another friend in a few days, so I've already called her to let her know that we can serve all the leftover cookies as one of our refreshments. Which means they won't be around the house to tempt me! Yea!! Hopefully everyone at the party likes them/will take some home with them so I won't have to see them again. I know I could never bring myself to throw them away, since it'd be such a waste of food.

Anyways, I'm proud.
My latest NSV is that out of the ~50 cookies I make, I only ate two! Remember, they were my favorite kind, too! And I went to the party mentioned above (on a stomach already full with a healthy dinner) and didn't eat a single junky thing while I was there! There were tons of chips, dip/salsa, the cookies, AND s'mores, but I resisted it all. I felt so powerful, muahaha. And the best part is that the cookies WERE a hit, so now there are none left in the house to tempt me anymore! I swear, they were calling my name for the past couple days... One of the hardest times I've ever had resisting something!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:05 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 265/132/150

Height: 5'5"

I've had two customers notice that I've lost quite a bit of weight lately. It's really funny to watch their faces, they do a double take and then quietly say it. Also the size 16's I was so excited to fit into are getting loose
H8cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:07 PM   #80  
aka Sarah

S/C/G: 289/193/159

Height: 5'7"

Yesterday a coworker asked me if I'd cut my hair. Which I did...in May. I think what she was really noticing is that my face looks a little different because I've lost weight
WarMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:12 PM   #81  
Fifty by Fifty!

S/C/G: 270.5/232.0/170

Height: 5'8

Again, I stopped eating when I was full..put the rest in the fridge. Now that is a huge accomplishment for me.

BTW at my TOPS mtg tonight someone said well you lose a dress size for every seven pounds. I said OMG I am going to be a size six...NOT 100 pounds for this girl puts me squarely in a sixteen IN WHICH, having looked at old pictures, I AM SKINNY....looking LOL
mollymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:19 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymom View Post
BTW at my TOPS mtg tonight someone said well you lose a dress size for every seven pounds. I said OMG I am going to be a size six...NOT 100 pounds for this girl puts me squarely in a sixteen IN WHICH, having looked at old pictures, I AM SKINNY....looking LOL
It will vary a lot by person, of course, but I think she is nuts. In my experience, the larger the size, the larger range of weight it covers. I think 7 pounds might be the difference between a size 6 and a size 4. But I think I was at least 15 pounds in size 16 before I got down to a 14.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:03 AM   #83  
beth

S/C/G: 344.8/see ticker/299

Height: 5'5"

I was at my bakery client yeseterday - and I said "no thank you" to treats!!
gr8smyl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 08:29 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Two friends at two different times of the day said - "Wow, are you still losing weight. You look great." Boy, I felt good!
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:41 AM   #85  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymom View Post
LOL I wish... By that girl's standards, I should be at least a 12 by now!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/145

Height: 5'9

When I first joined my gym back in January, they gave out free t-shirts. Being embarrassed about asking the super-fit owner for a XL (which would have been tight), I told him a L would be fine knowing there was no way it would fit me.

Now, about 8 months later, I put it on today and voila! it fits!! It's even a bit baggy! I'm going to wear it into the gym tomorrow morning for my workout!
foxxy511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:29 PM   #87  
Keep on Walkin'

S/C/G: 320/*Ticker*/130

Height: 5'6"

I am finally able to fit back into jeans I was wearing before I got pregnant last year. No more maternity jeans!! Yay!!
NiftyTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:10 PM   #88  
Keep on Keepin' ON

S/C/G: 190/179/150

Height: 5'3"

My BF asked me to bake a cheesecake for his office. I baked my specialty: white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, which has an oreo crust. Oreos are my favorite cookies and we now have an extra package of them in the house. Not only did I not eat any while I was making the crust, but I haven't opened the other package...and don't intend to. Also, I can comfortably wear an adorable skirt that I bought a few months ago. Then I couldn't even bring the buttons together...now it fits fine.
Sidheag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 284/207/165

Height: 5 ft 3

Oooh Sidheag. Congrats on passing up the Oreos, and on fitting into the adorable skirt! Way to go!
pengbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 06:14 PM   #90  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

*bump*
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote