Height: 5' 8"

I fit into my size 18 pants!! Down from a 24, yuck :P

Plus I got a cool complement from my step-mom today
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:30 PM   #47  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

LisaF - CUTE shirt, and I love Avenue! I get tons of my clothing there, hehe.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:46 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 210/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Yesterday I auditioned for a musical. The last show I worked on I stage managed (that was back in April) and several of the cast members from that show were also auditioning. Most of them I hadn't seen since closing night...and I got compliments from all of them! One girl asked me if I'd lost weight, and another girl told me that she could really tell I've been losing (she said I looked "tight and right" lol)

It made me feel good that others can tell a little...it's not very often I run into folks I haven't seen since I started my journey.
x meowkat x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:14 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

My NSV is that my waist is now below 35 inches. Dr. Oz says that over 35 inches is a risk indicator for cardio-vascular desease. I really don't do much measuring (wish I had started that on the onset of this journey) but - I've been keeping track of my waist since I heard Dr. Oz talk about it.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:48 AM   #50  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Ok, I just had to share this....I have had two different people in opposite parts of the building at two different times tell me I look pretty today. And you know what, I feel pretty today (even before they said it!). Wow, I have come a long way!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:02 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/168

Height: 5'6"

Beverlyjoy, that's awesome! That's one of my goals as well... to get my waist under 35 inches. I have a ways to go... It's about 40 now but I started at 45.
Lyn2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:50 PM   #52  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

My NSV for today is that this afternoon I went to the beach with one of my closest friends, and I DIDN'T wear shorts over my bathing suit. I've been wearing shorts over my suit since I was 13 or so because I was too ashamed to let people see my legs... Plus, they're so big that it's almost impossible to shave the entire leg! Then the other day I went swimming at nighttime and didn't bother wearing shorts because I figured it was so dark that no one would see, and I was amazed at how much easier it was to swim without the bulky fabric always getting in the way. So when I went to the beach yesterday I was wearing them as usual when I thought This is stupid, how can I get my daily exercise in if I can't even move in these stupid shorts? so I just took them off and went right in!

It's not that I've lost enough weight for my legs to look any better... But I guess I just realized that it's stupid to try to cover them up. It felt so great to lie under the sun on the beach just in my suit! I haven't done that in years! I don't think I'll ever wear shorts to the beach again, hehe.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:00 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 260/248/150

Height: 5'2 1/2"

Congratuations -- What an incredible feeling it must to be able to begin to look in other areas of the store. I have been in the Womans section for so long I know what you mean about crying when you have that kind of accomplishment--

Great job--

Jen
jennisue is offline   Reply With Quote