Old 06-26-2008, 12:25 PM   #1  
aka Sarah

S/C/G: 289/193/159

Height: 5'7"

Default The June-July Get-Enough-Sleep Thread

So, some people are interested in mutual encouragement to get enough nightly sleep, since it's closely linked to overall health and weight management. Thus, here is a thread for us to record progress, struggle, and success. I'm not really sure how to do this, but let's start by making it somewhat like the points challenge (except I'm not interested in tallying anything for anyone but myself). If people want to use this thread for discussion about sleep, too, that's fine with me.

Me:

Weds 6/25 - 6.5 hours. The usual issue of going to bed too late because late night is my fun and time-with-husband. Overly sleepy-tired at work on Thurs as a result and my body doesn't feel like moving.

Thurs 6/26

Fri 6/27

Sat 6/28

Sun 6/29

Mon 6/30
WarMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Last night I went to sleep at 10pm. Woke up at about 3am - I was hearing the Tornado siren going. A funnel was spotted close to where I live. (how do they spot a funnel when it's dark - radar I guess). Anyway...I've been up since then.....yawn.

You are right...sleep is very important.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:55 PM   #3  
FB

6/25: 7.5 hours. I didn't fall asleep until about 2 am, and of course hit the snooze button repeatedly this morning. I woke up nearly late for an appointment and ran out the door in a rush. Our evenings are so busy, that by the time a normal bedtime rolls around we're likely eating dinner. Thank gawd I don't have a conventional job.
FB is offline   Reply With Quote