Old 06-12-2008, 03:15 PM   #1  
nothing can stop me.

S/C/G: 260/249/160

Height: 6.00

Default please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to loose 110 pounds im just doing it on my on i do think is work the way i want . is anyone in here doing weight watchers can give me so tips or the menu anything please.
smyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #2  
ProfessionalMisadventurer

S/C/G: 176/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

I'm not on WW, but have you tried a food diary?
moony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:30 PM   #3  
nothing can stop me.

ok
Old 06-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #4  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

I think a few of us are doing weight watcer's. I also belong to TOPS and I know a lot of the women have lost weight by simple doing portion control. One lady (30 years ago) lost 110 lbs. just by cutting her portions in half. I remember Suzanne saying on one of the threads that any diet will work if you work the diet plan.

That being said there is a weight watcher forum under diet support too and you could get some good info there about the two programs.

Good luck
Bunnababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

I don't do WW, but my advice would be to pick a plan, make a commitment to stick to it, learn all you can, try lots of different recipes to keep it from getting boring, be flexible as you figure out what works for you and what doesn't, and keep coming here and posting for accountability, support, and advice when you need it. You are going to have good days and weeks and more challenging days, but you have to make a decision to be in it for the long haul, and to make some permanent changes in your life to be successful. It may seem a little overwhelming at first, but start by taking it one day at a time and making small changes. You can do it! Good luck to you!
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #6  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

I'm on WW Which plan are you on? I'm on Core....so far so good too!

Even if I'm on Core I still write down everything I eat.
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:05 PM   #7  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Have you looked at the WW forum here?
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Although we all have various tools/guidelines to help us lose weight, the weight watchers forum can help support those specifically using weight watchers
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:44 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Welcome! You will find lots of support here at 3FC! Yes, check out the Weight Watcher forum. Also, post at any other forum that fits with your needs....like here!
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:57 PM   #9  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Hi

Good for you for taking this first step to changing your whole life! Since last March, I've lost 112 lbs, and still going. ;-)

I am a calorie counter, which is essentially how WW works, but they convert it into points. I love calorie counting - I am very much in control, and I can choose what to eat. It's easy, once you get the hang of it, and there are lots of calorie-info sites out there to help!

Keeping a food journal is essential if you are counting calories - otherwise, the 'guess work' just piles them pounds back on. I cannot trust myself to 'eyeball' the portion size of - well, ANYTHING!

Good luck to you - you'll find lots of support on this site, and it absolutely CAN be done, my friend.

Heather

Last edited by HeatherAngel; 06-12-2008 at 04:57 PM.
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:27 PM   #10  
M.S. + living balance

S/C/G: 325/200's/199

Height: 5'10"

When I started last July -- I wanted to join WW.. but in my town the groups dont meet all summer. I knew I needed to watch out for myself till I could join... even though its a lot of money for me right now.

I ended up 'coasting' by counting calories until September... I successfully lost weight doing that and exercsie... so by the time WW was meeting again I figured why mess with something that's working.

I've lost just over 100 lbs since then. Keep coming back the support here is great no matter what plan you choose - you can be successful
valpal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Smyrah, you've posted this same message several times over the last month. You've also posted that you've lost some weight. And whenever anyone responds to you, you just say "ok".

I"m not sure what you're looking for here, but please know that there is no magic bullet. No one is going to respond to your posts saying "here's how you lose 110 lbs, guaranteed, and it's easy."

Read all the threads you can, learn about nutrition, learn about exercise. If you have specific questions there are TONS of knowledgeable women here (and men) who have lost the weight, or are losing the weight, and who will help you achieve your goals. But you have to give us more than "please help" and "I want to lose 110 lbs" over and over again.

What are you doing now? What are you eating? How often do you exercise and what kind of exercise do you do? Do you have any food allergies or likes or dislikes? Is there a way of eating that particularly interests you - low fat, low carb, veggie ... ?

Help us to help you.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:55 PM   #12  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

I agree with PhotoChick and the others. It takes self education, commitment and planning. It is trial and error. If you dont try you will never know what does or does not work for you! Part of the success of 3FC is sharing details. And that means you need to contribute details about yourself then others are able to contribute advise about what they have learned to help.
JuliaDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:57 PM   #13  
nothing can stop me.

to PhotoChick when the did website upgrade i lost my page that's the reason. i had to reopen a new one . thanks for your help
Old 06-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 329.6/328.8/200

Height: 5'7"

HeatherAngel: what caloric count guideline are you using? Just curious. You've lost a lot of weight!! Way to go!
emeraldjules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:17 PM   #15  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

There's tons of calorie counting info in CALORIE COUNTING-Frequently asked questions

And a whole forum for Calorie Counters

I swear by calorie counting - combined with exercise. It leaves me room for making my own choices.
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote