Accountability/menu/planning, etc - week of June 1-7

• Guess I'll re-start this thread, since we lost the old one.

Despite eating out for dinner, I'm still on plan for today.

How is everyone doing?
  • Have had a very rough week - but tomorrow is another day!
  • Hi chicks! I am happy to say that I have had 3 very good on plan days in a row. I am so grateful.

Going to a party tonight at a friends house.

the usual -
    ice/heat....
    log food
    meditation

breakfast - kashi waffle, pnb, applesauce
    lunch - egg white 'fried brown rice, streamed carrots
    snack - frozen blueberries
    dinner - at a party, small fajita, water
    snack - cereal, flax, fruit, milk

Dark Blue - SO glad you are doing well. Good for you - staying on plan while at a restaurant is tricky sometimes. YAY

Theycallmemom - remember everyday is a new beginning. You CAN do this!!

Mj5 - I couldn't get back to you yesterday because of the forum problems. I am glad that the doctor is trying to figure all this out. I am so glad you lost a pound. YAY!

Have a great day, friends.
  • HI Chicks...I am so grateful. I had a sane on plan day yesterday - even going to a 60the birthday party. So that's four days on plan. Yippeeee!

Plans for today:

sewing and the last of my confirmations

ice/heat
    meditation
    log food
    lots of water
    gentle stretches

breakfast - cottage cheese and melon, pnb toast
    lunch - whole wheat wrap with turkey pastrami and lite cheese, steamed carrots
    snack - all bran, raisons, skim milk
    dinner - steak, baked potato, veggie
    snack - oatmeal, 1/2 banana, skim milk

Have a GREAT day.....treat yourself as well as you'd treat a good friend.
  • Hey everyone! It has been really hot and humid here. I have been on plan (YEA). Still not feeling quite like my 'old' self, but getting better! I have an appt w/ my endocrinologist in a couple weeks to go over my b/w, just to rule out anything going on my w/ my thyroid. Just want to make sure all of my bases are covered!

Stay cool and on plan!
  • Hi everyone! I have pretty much stayed on plan. Still need to work on the water intake though.

I made up three healthy mediterranean style salads to get me through the week.

I am smoking my last cigarette today. Yep I am quitting again. I will take an thoughts, prayers, positive vibes you want to send my way.... This is gonna be fun!

It's great that you all have been on plan... good job!

Mom - You are right - tomorrow is another day and you can do it!!