I'm back... again.

• It just dawned on me that I got involved in 3FC nearly a year ago. I didn't make the time for it like I had planned to and let myself get drawn away by other projects. Other projects that I can do and finish, but losing all this weight just seems impossible at times. And now here I am, another year gone by with the weight still looming over me.

I don't know where I'm going with this... ranting mostly I guess. I just wanted to say Hello again. Expect to see more of me around here.
  • Hey jolly...the best way is to just get stuck in...you'll get drawn in and it can be a daily aspect of losing weight, and will be soo helpful. Wishng you the greatest of luck
  • Back!

You can do this!
  • Glad you are back!!

• Welcome back! I do hope to see you posting often. Can't wait to share your successes with you!
  • i'm new, but its good to see you! I'm hangin out with the 100 lb'ers as well so I am sure I will get to know you Have a happy, healthy day!
  • Welcome back!!!
  • Quote: It just dawned on me that I got involved in 3FC nearly a year ago. I didn't make the time for it like I had planned to and let myself get drawn away by other projects. Other projects that I can do and finish, but losing all this weight just seems impossible at times.
    First off, hi and welcome back. Good to hear from you.

Second off, this line kinda stood out for me. "Other projects that I can do and finish, but losing all this weight just seems impossible at time".

Yes, losing weight IS a project. It's like a whole job all on to itself. So why not treat it that way? Why not make it a tippy top priority? Give it the full respect and attention that it deserves and that it requires. I know for me, and of course we are all different, but I had to make my health, my weight loss a number one priority. It could not occur for me any other way. It had to be just as important, if not more so, then any other thing going on in my life. My "real/paying" job, my housework, my bill paying, yup, even the kids. I knew that everyone and everything would benefit in the long run if I was at an optimal weight. And no one, no one has been disappointed. I had to make this weight loss a mission.

Anyway, I'm so glad that you are back. And please keep in mind, please know for sure, that weight loss IS a doable thing. And anyone and everyone CAN do. Yourself included.
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back! And Robin, you give such great advice. Wonderful reminders for me too. Thanks.