Wow! You ladies (and the occasional gentleman
) are SMART! I read more than I post and the things I am learning....not just about my physical well-being but my emotional (and occasionally spiritual) as well.
Today I am reflecting. I adopted a healthy lifestyle about the middle of Jan and since then have lost about 30 pounds. I have been hanging steady at this 30 pounds and this week am trying something a little different to get me going again. So, what have I learned?
- If my world is interrupted I still go back to old habits. sigh.
- If I am tired or busy I go back to old habits.
- If I DON'T PLAN I go back to old habits.
- My old habits suck.
- When your scale breaks, it is not the end of the world.
- Exercising is not for the elite. Who is elite? Are those people really out there?
- Exercising really, really makes me feel better.
- My students can tell when I don't exercise.
- It is ESSENTIAL to write everything down!
- If I don't go into the teachers lounge I wont know what is in there!
So, obviously I am working on some of these...mainly this week I am focusing on planning. Not that it is new to me but I have been a slacker lately (in that respect - still trying to make good choices).
So, what are your reflections?