Lyn

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just noticed you had a perfect week! Wanted to say !!!
  • Good job Lyn!

~Dee
  • Oh wow, you're right! I didn't even notice! Thank you Fawn for saying so. How sweet of you! Thank Dee too for the kudos.

And you know now that I think of it, during this week I had my son's birthday party, made fudge, had a tiny slice of ice cream cake, went through a stressful mediation (with the ex), AND went out to eat dinner with DH at PF Changs. But I stayed in my calories, biked every day but one... and I lost 5 pounds (3 had been re-gained and 2 were new, fresh pounds!)

Thanks for pointing this out to me. I needed a boost!
  • Way to go! I too eat what ever I want, just try to keep a tight reign on the portions when it comes to the "bad" things.

I don't miss those mediations! Luckily my ex eventually signed off his rights and hubby was able to adopt him! My ex was a very abusive person to me and my son.. we are both so much better off.

Great job on the weight loss!!! I'm struggling with the "it's not coming off fast enough" mentality right now, and am fighting the urge to lower my calories. I know I should be able to lose at 1600 calories a day!
  • Lyn That is awesome!!!!
  • YAY Lyn!!
  • Wooooo Hoooooo!!!

I need one of those perfect weeks!

Linda
  • Well done Lyn! Keep up the good work!
  • Quote:
    I need one of those perfect weeks!
    Me too!!!

But Lynn, I'm just sooo proud of you and thrilled that YOU'VE had one! Way to go!!!
  • Thanks all. I appreciate the encouragement. I had a slightly rough day today but I stuck with the plan because I didn't want to ruin my "perfect" streak! LOL!
  • Good girl!!! Keep it up!!!
  • Pulling this up again!!!! Lyn 229!!!! How awesome!!!! I'm so jealous!!! Keep it up girl, you are doing great!!!!
  • Hehe, thanks, I am sorta stunned myself! I put on a new shirt today and looked in the mirror and actually thought, "Wow! I have a nice rack!" HA!! I know I used to have one but all the extra fat kinda got in the way...
  • I'm at a loss for words... I'm laughing too hard. Just the other night hubby said hunny you lost your titty-do problem.. I said "really???" I don't think it ever occured to me that my belly was bigger than my 48G chest! Thinking about that is very scarey..lol.
  • ROFL Fawn!! That's so funny! It's true tho, omg, my belly was WAY bigger than my chest!!