Just had to share

• I just joined this site a week or so ago, love reading everyone's posts. I've been "healthy eating" since January 8th following Weight Watchers. I started working out about 3 weeks ago and today had the biggest victory! I was inspired to try the couch to 5k plan last week and today at the Y I actually ran for 10 minutes! I've never done that in my adult life! It's only my second week of c25k, but it just felt good so I kept going! I know I don't know everyone very well, but when I got home you were the ones I wanted to tell.

• I can't wait until I can say that. I plan on doing c25k after I get over this horrible cough that won't go away...
  • YAY~!!!! I just recently started the program, too. (Like last Thursday, recent.) And I've never purposely run anywhere in my life. I'm surprised I can even jog a minute!
  • You did a great job -- and don't worry about being new -- we are all working toward the same goal, we are friends/family from the first post

You should be very proud of yourself, keep up the hard work!!
  • Welcome! I am doing the C25K as well - I am in Week 2. You can post on the exercisers thread below and we can keep track together!
  • Awesome job!!!! I'm so happy you chose us to share it with! It's a great inspiration!
  • WOO HOO!! That's so awesome! I am going to start it next week....keep it up!