Weekly Weigh In April 14 - 20

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I lost one pound this past week and am back on track. I am staying away from the whites and eaitng 1200 to 1600 calories a day. I really hope I can lose 2 pounds a week for the next 9 weeks....

Sound possible?
  • You can do it Dolly!

I'm down 1/2 lb this week, and I'm good with that!!
  • WTG on the losses. 2 pounds a week sounds totally doable. Just make sure you don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen.

I'm down 2.5 more pounds this week to 259.2. I'm out of another decade.
  • I'm up 4 lbs to 322 lbs. I gotta get the mentality.

Barb
  • I'm posting today to start over. Get back on track. I don't have last week's weight to compare to, but I know I've gained way too much over the past 2-3 months. I'm back on track and hoping to post a loss next week. Congrats to those who have posted losses.
  • I think 2 lbs a week is a good goal to shoot for.

I started over last Wednesday. I lost 7.6 this week! I love the big numbers of 1st weeks!
  • Gotta love those first week numbers, Sandi. How encouraging is that!!

Lost just about a pound this week. It puts me at 4.8 pounds till goal. Very cool but I'm getting the sneaking feeling that my goal needs to be 5 pounds lower, which kinda sucks.
  • As of today I am 290lbs - This week I am doing a 'challenge' with my husband so my goal for this week is 5lbs. I am getting back on track once and for all!
  • I am down to 238.4 Man, I was really hoping to make my mini goal this time of 235 by the 15th. But a loss is a loss, and I am happy about that.
  • I am now down to 244 from a whopping 263... I am on week four and the numbers have been pretty good! I am hoping that this Friday I will be down to 242....
  • I'm down 1 pound this week. I stayed on my program most of the week. It was hard with traveling out of town for the weekend. It is soo..hard..but I'm determined. Good luck to all.
    Kelly
  • I weighed on Saturday and was 249, I was jumping for joy, then later in the day TOM showed up. When I weighed yesterday I was at 251, so we will see where I am next week. If it a true 249, then it's 2 more pounds gone this week.
  • I lost 0.4 pounds. That puts me squarely at 160.0 - I really, really wanted the 150s this week. I felt puffy this morning, so who knows what's up. If I can't get into the 150s next week, then there will be a problem LOL!
  • Since I started weight lifting, I've gained 8 lbs. I'm really hoping that it's retained water or something, so I'm not editing my weight loss stats.
  • Another person who didn't hit a mini goal this week-- I was aiming for a BMI of 35 to get me out of the Morbid Obesity range... but I missed it--- BMI is 35.1 today.

Official Weigh in Wednesday: 266.0 - down .6 pounds from last week-- total loss of 36.4 pounds.

Ended TOM yesterday and I tend to hold on to some of that bloating... plus I had a very stressful week last week and even though I burned 500 calories per day at firearms training, I think I ate a lot of those calories back from stress eating...

Alas... hey, .6 lbs is still a LOSS right?