I'm proud of myself!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I went to my first Dr. visit/weigh in last Friday and have lost 13 pounds (1 month) and dropped my bp from 120/90 to 110/80. I was a nervous wreck to see how I had done! I felt so proud for both numbers to have came down!! My Dr. was grinning from ear to ear too!! She said I far exceeded her expectations! Now I have even more drive to keep going! This is the first time in my life that I have ever dieted and my head is really where it needs to be!! I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you because alot of you have helped me through this!!
  • Oh yay for you! I noticed some time ago that you were waiting to weigh in (you must have iron scale willpower) and have been looking forward to hearing your results!
    Yay again!
  • Awesome! You are doing great! Keep it up!!
  • Wonderful news!
  • You should be so proud of yourself. That is a great accomplishment!
  • Yay Wendy! Keep up the good work girl. I am so proud of you!
  • You are rockin'! Congratulations!
  • awesome!!1 yay for you! i totally understand the feeling, I just recently was able to get off of my high blood pressure meds! its a awesome feeling! way to go!!
  • congrats! Always great to have good changes besides just the weight #.
  • It's wonderful about the weight loss and lowering your blood pressure. Keep up the great work.
  • Congratulations! 13 pounds is amazing in one month not to mention the wonderful drop in blood pressure! Keep up the good work.
  • YAY!!
  • Yay!!!
  • Great Job!!! Keep it up!