Old 04-12-2008, 04:15 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/168

Height: 5'6"

LOL! Thanks shy! You know, you're about at my ultimate goal weight of 145. That's what I weighed before I had kids. I bet it feels fabulous!!
Lyn2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #32  
FB

Hey Shy- I just wanted to tell you that I think you're a wonderful asset to this board. You are always so wonderfully encouraging, sweet and thoughtful. It's so very nice that you always take the time to respond to everyone. In short, you rock my socks!
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 07:20 PM   #33  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

lyn
It really doesn't feel that different to me. HA who am I kidding. I can breath lol. I can bend over and tie my shoes. I am not wearing holes in the legs of my pants lol. It feels TERRIFIC It just takes time, you will get there. Turtles are for winning races. Rabbits are for eating hehehe. I still have a ways to go but I will get there. Last May if anyone had told me this would be so easy I would have thought they were crazy.

fatbaby
My gosh what is your name I hate to call anyone fat lol. You all make me smile when I read what has been going on in your lives. You make me realize all the things that are happening to me that I just don't notice. I think each and everyone of you help me along my way.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 04-14-2008 at 07:20 PM.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:56 AM   #34  
Keto on!

S/C/G: 256/200/180

Height: 5'6

This morning for the first time I walked 4 miles without stopping Actually I walked more than that but I stopped counting my laps after 4 miles
Gela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:50 PM   #35  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

I have this pair of jeans I bought at Lane Bryant that were the same size I was wearing before I changed my lifestyle. I didn't try them on and when I brought them home...they didn't fit! Well, my normal jeans have been WAY TOO BIG and I have been wearing the ones that were too small. I didn't think that was anything special though...until yesterday. I washed them - and put it in the dryer and they STILL are a little loose!! It's weird that I wasn't that excited when I found out they fit....it only counted when I could wear them after a washing!
xGurlyGrlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 02:28 PM   #36  
Rennie

Gela
That is fantastic. Walking is so good for us. Give oxygen to the brain and lots of other body parts. I love to walk.

Gurly
We all know a little man lives in the dryer that makes our pants smaller lol. Nice going on them fitting a little loose right out of the dryer. I totally understand.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:25 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

Height: 5'4"

Why aren't there more NSV posts this month? I know we're all having them!

I haven't posted yet this month.. so here are mine....

A woman I work with (who is very tall, and imo has a LOVELY hourglass figure)
told me that she thought I was "so cute and petite and have such a nice figure"
ME. PETITE. petite, to me, is for little people.. like size SMALL. a nice figure!
I said thank you and was walking on cloud nine all day.

sometimes I forget that, with my very muscular frame and "heavy" bones, that the number on the scale does not equate normally to my size.. and i see the number on the scale and i get a little sad...
but that reminded me that i AM small now, and felt great. it really motivated me to keep going because i have been getting a little frustrated lately.
karmuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:07 PM   #38  
Girl from Rio

S/C/G: 242/See ticker/118

Height: 5 2"

I love reading your NSVs !

I have one... yesterday I went to play volleyball and invited a friend I hadn´t seen in about 6 months... I was already playing when she got there, and I noticed she was just standing there and not coming to talk to me, and she was looking right in my direction. So I stop playing and go over to talk to her, as I´m jogging towards her, she just stares at me, and then finally she says "Carol?! Is it you? OMG, I didn´t recognize you, you lost a lot of weight, didn´t you ?!" ... it made my day ! I have only lost about 20lbs (ok, that´s a lot, but not to make that much of a difference I thought) since the last time she saw me, but somehow these last 20lbs made a very big difference...
carol2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:05 PM   #39  
FB

Great job peeps!

I have a vague one. I feel bouncier- less compressed. I can feel the difference of the weight I am now versus the old weight.
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:12 PM   #40  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

Carol that is awesome!!

I feel the same fatbaby!

I can sleep on my tummy again. I'm sure some people wouldn't understand that one...but for awhile it was hard for me to sleep on my stomach because it would hurt my lower back. I can also sleep on my left side without feeling my heart beat in to my throat!
xGurlyGrlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:32 PM   #41  
TBL Black Team Member

S/C/G: 253/237/153

Height: 5'8"

I'm new here, but I have one NSV (kinda)

I ran for the first time in 8 years yesterday!! I almost died doing it, but I ran!!
Halichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:42 PM   #42  

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halichick View Post
I'm new here, but I have one NSV (kinda)

I ran for the first time in 8 years yesterday!! I almost died doing it, but I ran!!
That is in no way a "kinda" NSV. That is incredible! Congratulations! Can't wait to read about the mile you ran or the twelve miles or the marathon or wherever you decide you want to take this!
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 05:50 PM   #43  
Method to the Madness

S/C/G: 381.4/in the middle/160

Height: 5'9

Yesterday I had two NSVs!

Firstly, since all of my other jeans were dirty (I know, BAD Lindsey... do laundry!), I decided to try on the pair of size 20 Old Navy jeans I had bought a couple of months ago. I didn't even try them on when I originally purchased them, but when I did they were tight in the calves of all places! However, yesterday, they fit my calves perfectly! In fact, they gape at the waist a bit... guess next time I need to buy a different cut.

Secondly, a girl from my class told me that she noticed that I had lost a lot of weight. That might only be because I mentioned that I could meet her tomorrow to work on our project after I got back from the gym, but in any case, WOOHOO!

Last edited by LindseyLouWho; 04-17-2008 at 05:51 PM.
LindseyLouWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:40 PM   #44  
Rennie

Lindsey
Both of those are terrific. Things are going the way you want them too aren't they

Hali
What do you mean kind of that is a wonderful nsv.

Gurly
Bet you didn't think of this one. I can tuck my hand under my chin while I sleep. It had gotten to the point when I tryed to do that, under my chin was already full of me lol.

fatbaby
Being able to feel different is one of the nvs's that keeps us going. It is even more important than numbers on the scale.

Carol
I bet that made you feel TERRIFIC

karmuz
Nice going. You see yourself as you are not how you were.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:12 PM   #45  
TBL Black Team Member

S/C/G: 253/237/153

Height: 5'8"

Hahaha thanks girls, I guess it's not a kinda NSV after all.

I only ran after my son (playing tag) but it was still running right?? LOL

Lindsey.... your weight loss success inspires me!! You're amazing girl!!
Halichick is offline   Reply With Quote