I am soooo excited!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok, so I have been doing the ww at home for almost a month now. I've been walking for 30 minutes a day no matter what and my first weigh in/bp check is on Tuesday which I can't wait to find out the progress on both! Well, I have been checking into the ymca and gym memberships but we just really can't afford it right now so I was alittle bummed! Yesterday my dd and I were taking a walk and I noticed someone had put a nordictrac exercise machine at the end of their yard as trash! I asked them about it and was told that they upgraded to another machine and just wanted it out of the garage and nothing was wrong with it! I could not believe it...I called my dh to get his truck and come get it! It works great and it works out arms, legs and stomach!! I am so excited and could not believe my luck!! We will be putting it on our bedroom today!!
  • That is awesome! What a good find. Happy exercising!
  • That is awesome! What luck. Right place at the right time. I have to have a gym membership, my apt is to small to have any excersize machine.
  • Some things are just meant to be found!! Congratulations - enjoy it! I'm also in NC......were you at the Final 4 last night? (I watched it from the comfort of my couch LOL) - best of luck in your continued healthier lifestyle journey!
  • Quote: Some things are just meant to be found!! Congratulations - enjoy it! I'm also in NC......were you at the Final 4 last night? (I watched it from the comfort of my couch LOL) - best of luck in your continued healthier lifestyle journey!
    No, I was not at the final 4...we went to my mil's house last night for a visit. It's nice to hear from someone else in NC!
  • Wow... what a find! How awesome!
  • Wonderful! Enjoy it and reap lots of great benefits from your fantastic find.
  • Now that is neat! Enjoy using it - the Nordic track is a workout!
  • awesome find!!! I love getting good stuff for free. I use a website that is designed to keep good stuff out of the landfills. Everything is free. Its wonderful way to help others in need and a great way to get free stuff. We got a 52 in TV that works great. They just got a new set.
  • Good for you!
  • Congrats!

debimitch, where in ky are you? I'm moving back to Corbin in 3 weeks and would love to know some other "losers" locally, and the web site sounds great..is that a statewide thing, or national like craigslist?
  • That's awsome Wendy! My MIL loves her nordic trac. She's in great shape. I'm also excited for your weigh in! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
  • That was a great find!!!
  • that is awesome!!!!
  • Great find!