Old 04-05-2008, 09:52 PM   #46  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Thanks Avi for the welcome, I have to get active in the support portion because I think too often, I try to do it all alone. My husband sabotages I think because he is also overweight and doesn't want me to "leave" him in that respect. I don't have much real contact with others because I am a contract RN and make my own schedule, work alone, so no co-workers to diet with or talk to. I'm grateful for this site. Look forward to the time I can have a ticker too and post a picture. Till then you'll just have to imagine a curly-haired, blue-eyed nurse with a weight problem, who is happy to be right here.

Dora
Doragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:44 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 256/242.1/175

Height: 5'3"

Today didn't go so well. I didn't eat all day, literally nothing. I was running around, doing errands with 2 of my kids. We go home around 8:30, decided to do chinese take-out! I was hungry. Had wonton soup, fried chicken wings, and lemon chicken and rice. Why did I do that? Now I'm sitting here, feeling like crying.
Tomorrow's another day.
avi0903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:49 AM   #48  
Believing is Seeing

Sorry to hear of your down day Avi, but hope springs eternal, eh? I am doing better, down about 4 lbs. Drinking a lot more water, trying to be aware of why I want to eat when I do, then if I must eat, eating something nutritious, not necessarily diet. I hope I'm gettin' the hang of it, hope you will too. Good luck.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:50 AM   #49  
Believing is Seeing

Hi,
Where is everyone? I look forward to your encouragement. I spent some time in the vegetable garden (weeding/digging) Doing pretty well on the eating part too, eating a bit less meat, cutting fat and drinking water. 6 lbs lost now and feeling more confident. It'll also help getting my own vegetables here at home and with summer, all the great fruit - this is looking positive! Hope all is going well for you Avi and all.

Dora
Old 04-16-2008, 01:14 AM   #50  
Believing is Seeing

You are all so inspiring! I love to read your encouraging words, they seem just like they are meant for me. Thank you all for being here and sharing.

I've done better today, wrote down everything I ate and was in my range. Didn't do well with water, but tomorrow . . .

I want to be accountable to someone and this is the place i think . . .