Old 03-30-2008, 02:32 PM   #91  
baby steps

S/C/G: 285/285/healthy!

Height: 5'9"

Lunch: Chicken breast (Wooo Wal-Mart rotisserie), skin peeled off, steamed broccoli, huge salad with balsamic vinegar as dressing

Snack: "baked" apple (cored apple stuffed with raisins and cinnamon and microwaved)

Dinner: Vegetable soup and grilled turkey sandwich

Snack: Snack bag of popcorn

Water, water, water, water! Have to remember the water today.

Light stretching, upper body strength training
xtrisaratops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #92  
gonna win the thin!

S/C/G: 270/see ticker/160

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

blah! i didt stay op yester day
dinner we unexpectedly ate out and my inhaitions when out the window! today i went a little crazy this morning too. but it wasnt like crazy binge, i was actully savoring the food slowly like paul mckenna says (did i say his name right ? meh.) so it was this weird controlled binge where i didnt swollow everything whole and stopped waaaaay before i normally would. i guess thats an almost victory. there is still room to save the day as well.

ill just try to stay possitive and take my food journal with me where ever i go today. im going to have to make this happen!!

(i think i can.i think i can.i think i can!)

no time for personals now, maybe later. have a good day all.
math puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 08:49 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

We ended up at a buffet with MIL and the kids last night. I started with a big salad, lots of veggies and some grilled chicken strips, but they didn't have any low fat dressings so I had a little honey mustard. Then I had one plate of food, but went with lots of fruit, some zucchini/squash, and a big grilled chicken breast. Yum! I had MIL take the kids up to the dessert bar, and even though I had to watch them eat it and was tempted, i didn't have any. MAJOR step forward for me! It did look good, but I was determined

Sara, so glad to see you back, but not glad to hear of the knee problems. I am glad it's taken care of, though! I just asked about you a couple days ago, so of course we remember ya

math--I think a slow, calculated binge is a step forward from the out of control frenzy that they normally are. This isn't something that goes away overnight, so you are doing great at working through it. Hang in there.

I know I didn't get to everyone, but we worked on the flowerbeds all day and I am so tired...and frozen, it's COLD out there again
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:06 PM   #94  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone....I am new to the board and just found this thread. This is such a great idea.
I am on the Metabolic Research Center Diet.
Here is what I had today:

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled/ pan sprayed with Pam, 1 slice 40 cal. bread w/ICBINB spray, coffee w/1 tbsp. FF Coffee-mate (this is a cheat, but I can't do with my coffee), pink lemonade HNS

Lunch: 4oz grill chicken breast (no skin), 1 boiled egg, 8 oz. mixed salad, mustard (Dijonniase) vinegrette dressing, 1/2 cup blackberries w/splenda, lemon HNS

Snack: 1 oz. string cheese, Cappuccino HNS

Dinner: 6oz. baked turkey breast, 4oz. steamed artichoke hearts w/italian seasoning, 2 melba toast rectangles, wildberry HNS

80 + oz water today!!
snflrgrl1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:54 AM   #95  
gonna win the thin!

S/C/G: 270/see ticker/160

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

just poping in for a sec. i stayed in mid range calorie wise today which is great! i also went to the gym even though my gym buddy didnt come. that took a little will power. i have to be off, so no personals, but i did read all your post! i just wanted to tell PURPLE that im so proud of you for skipping dessert!! that is really hard, but so smart that you had MIL take the kids up to the bar.

offical weigh in when i wake up!

good night all and welcom newbies!
will see you all tomorrow.

Last edited by math puppy; 03-31-2008 at 02:56 AM.
math puppy is offline   Reply With Quote