Old 03-11-2008, 03:28 PM   #16  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

For my workout today - I did Cardio Overdrive. Sweating it out!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 267/see ticker/150

Did all 3 miles of WATP 3 mile weightloss walk! I was really sore from last night's workout at Tae kwon do, but, after the first mile my legs didn't hurt so much (those leg muscles really got used last night!). I am on call, so I won't be able to go to Tae kwon do tonight, so I figured I should do something anyway. Hopefully have time tomorrow morning to do WATP also.
luckyducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:14 PM   #18  

Height: 5'7"

I did 25 minutes on my treadmill today - speed intervals. I definitely need to get new shoes. My shoes are pretty old and my shins did not like the faster pace!
hautbois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:15 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

Hautbios – Thanks for the info. I’ll have to check out their site. The night is fairly ruff until the meds kick in.

Kim – I’m sorry to hear about your father going into the hospital. If you feel real strong about seeing him ask his doctor if you can maybe go in for a bit and possibly wear a mask. (Fingers crossed they let you do that) Now for your workout. Maybe you can do some sort of light walking or what you normally do but tone it way down. If you feel this taking too much from you go to something else listen to your body. Sending many prayers to you and yours.

Fiber – I write my replies in word because I am the world’s worst speller… Then I scrolled and see your post. LOL great advice great minds think alike. Sweating it out indeed!!! KUDOS!!!!!!

As for me I did Walk Slim 4 Mile Fast walk. To say I was sweating until my pants slid off was so true!!! LOL funny these pj pants never felt so loose. I ended rolling the waist a couple times and that worked. I did the whole 4 miles and wanted more!! Now bear in mind I only walked, jogged and did the forward kicks. I was so happily sweaty afterward. I feel proud! There was some slight pain when jogging but I pushed on. Since it was only short spurts I felt I could handle it.
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:16 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

No workout for me today....I worked a 13 hour day but will be hitting the gym in the morning for sure. Hang tough all my new friends!
Iwanawurkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:10 AM   #21  

luckyducky - On Walking & doing Tae kwon do. I recall the pain from those workouts!
Old 03-12-2008, 08:11 AM   #22  

Iwanawurkit - 13 hours yuck! Enjoy your time off.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:34 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

I did 20 min Turbo Jam workout, and did 20 minute Ab Jam workout yesterday!

Today I am going to do 45 minute TJ Cardio Party. And then we are going to go clean out my bf's parents garage - thats a huge workout on it's own!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:37 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Hey ladies,
Sorry I've been MIA. I've had that awful flu going around and have been out of commission for close to 2 weeks now. Anyway, I'm on the mend and easing back into exercise. I worked out for about an hour last night at home...both on the elliptical and lifting some weights. Nothing to strenuous and not my usual intensity but pretty good still.
Good to be back.
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:23 PM   #25  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Did Hard Core Fusion today, plus I got a 20 minute walk in this morning prior to breakfast.
I think I deserve to sit on the couch tonight LOL!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:35 PM   #26  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Planning on swimming after school, but my body is not really cooperating right now..! I didn't do anything yesterday to try to recover, and feel a little better today. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll feel much better and maybe be able to go see my dad. Unfortunately because of the unit he is in they would rather not give masks to any visitors who are sick and have asked that we don't try to visit if we are, so I've been pumpin the multivitamins, Vitamin C and trying to get more sleep (have yet to be successful with the last one). I feel so lazy and guilty for not working out yesterday though... maybe that will inspire me to workout everyday once I get better... hmmmmmm, that would be nice...
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #27  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

So the doctor who was supposed to take Dad today, can't... so all his tests and everything are postponed for at least two weeks. That gives me time to focus on getting myself better and trying to get back on track. I fell off the wagon again tonight. I ordered a large salad, hoping it would fill me up, but I ended up getting a calzone and pigging out. I did swim after school, and my plan is to swim at least tomorrow morning and aim to try and swim tomorrow after school as well. If the temperature keeps going up and it's mid 30s tomorrow I may drive up to the school and walk around the parking lot after dinner as well. I would walk there since it's only a mile away, but our driveway is seriously a death trap for anyone that dares try to walk it.
Swimgirl~ where did you get your Turbo Jam workouts?
Mez~ I love the feeling of getting a great workout and wanting more when done, great job!
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:45 PM   #28  
Cindy

S/C/G: 289/193/145

Height: 5'4"

I did just over a half hour on the treadmill. This weekend I am going to buy Dance Dance Revolution for the Wii system. You follow dance steps on a mat just like you see in the arcades. I hope it will be fun and then I can dance away the pounds. LOL
cinderpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:12 PM   #29  

Today I did WATP - 2 miles, using hand-weights.
hautbois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:53 AM   #30  

My internet screwed up and what I wrote this morning isn’t on here. So here we go again.

SwimGirl – TJ Cardio Party and cleaning a garage will be one heck of a workout!!!

NESunshine – I hope you feel better soon.

fiberlover – You sure and I think you could even put your feet up! Kudos!!

KimL1214 – Sending well wishes to you. It is great that you haven’t beat yourself up and instead move to something positive like taking that swim. You deserve big credit for that!!

cinderpa – Welcome! I love DDR for the Wii. I will admit I stumble quiet a bit. I am laughing also some maybe I can count that as an abs workout. Tee hee I’ve not been able to do it for awhile but soon yup soon!

hautbois – I just love those WATP dvds . WTG!!

As for me I felt so awesome this morning woke to very funny dreams I shared with DH before he went to work. Then clean house dyed my hair and my daughter drive me around to a couple places. I felt sore this morning but really think much about it since I was so busy. I managed to do one boost jog on the 4 mile fast walk and that was all. I was really hurting so I slowed it down to a fast walk. (even that wasn’t so fast) I continued to walk the rest of the 4 miles with a bit of forward kicks. I was so angry at myself for not being able to “work it” like yesterday. I’m over it now. (well kinda) I have to think of the positive I actually want to and enjoyed my workouts! Huge Plus from someone that could think a hang nail was an excuse not to.