Woohoo! 25 pounds off!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • For the first time in my life I have lost 25 pounds the right way! It's a slow road but worth it. I'm a calorie counter 1500-1800 a day right now. I also walk 3-4 times a week. This last month was really slow but I made it through by visiting 3FC a few times a day for motivation and ideas. I'm so glad I finally registered. I also love my new 25 lb chick avatar
  • That is a great accomplishment. Congratulations.
  • Great Job!!
    Good for you - I just reached my first 25 lbs. also this week. It feels good. I am following WW points. I am suprised that most people do not notice but to be honest I am just beginning to notice so I must have really been stuffed in my clothes!! Keep up the good work.
  • Amazing work Keep it up!!!
  • That is great!!!!
  • yay for you!!!!! I also hit my 25 pound goal this week (wed). I don't see a huge difference yet, but I can def. tell that my clothes are fitting a tad looser!

Every goal is a milestone! Great job!!! Isn't it great once you're doing it the right way? I'm the same as you- this is the first time I've done is SENSIBLY and it's working GREAT for me!
  • Congrats, that is so great! Your body is a lot healthier with that must weight loss!
  • Quote: yay for you!!!!! I also hit my 25 pound goal this week (wed). I don't see a huge difference yet, but I can def. tell that my clothes are fitting a tad looser!

Every goal is a milestone! Great job!!! Isn't it great once you're doing it the right way? I'm the same as you- this is the first time I've done is SENSIBLY and it's working GREAT for me!
    Congrats to you!! I am definitely having a "mom was right" moment about the whole diet/exercise thing. Now that I have accepted that there is no quick fix I am having great success. I know I can keep this up for life and you can too!
  • Quote: Good for you - I just reached my first 25 lbs. also this week. It feels good. I am following WW points. I am suprised that most people do not notice but to be honest I am just beginning to notice so I must have really been stuffed in my clothes!! Keep up the good work.
    Congrats! People around me are also starting to notice (I always lose first in my face and stomach). I heard Weight Watchers is a great program. That will be my next plan if I need more in person support. Congrats again!
  • Thanks everyone for your replies. I truly appreciate it! Next stop onederland!

• michellenew
  • Don't be discouraged by the fact that it is not showing. That's the way it goes for the first part of the weight loss. I had to remind myself that my organs were fat. One of my liver tests was high, I lost like 25 pounds, went back in for the follow up ultra sound test, and nothing was wrong. My doctor said, it had probably been fatty liver. That's when I started joking, well that's why I couldn't see the weight loss, I lost 25 pounds of liver!

Congrats everybody! Keep it up!
  • Quote: Don't be discouraged by the fact that it is not showing. That's the way it goes for the first part of the weight loss. I had to remind myself that my organs were fat. One of my liver tests was high, I lost like 25 pounds, went back in for the follow up ultra sound test, and nothing was wrong. My doctor said, it had probably been fatty liver. That's when I started joking, well that's why I couldn't see the weight loss, I lost 25 pounds of liver!

Congrats everybody! Keep it up!
    That's very reassuring! I was diagnosed with fatty liver last spring and you think that would have motivated me then. Sadly it didn't. I hope my new lifestyle can help correct it. Thanks for replying!