Old 02-28-2008, 10:07 AM   #1  
Starting over Spring 2011

Height: 5'10"

Red face Another week, I guess...

I have been sick for two weeks. Last time I posted, I was going to try WW for one week and reevaluate. Well, then I got sick..... Things got hard, but I tried my best to eat well. Went to my meeting and stayed the same as I was two weeks ago. Guess I will take it. Although any loss at all would have been nice. After work, I am going to read the thread where everyone talks about what plan they are using. Got to get moving in the right direction. (My weight, that is .) Guess I will stick with WW one more week. Take care.
tkdkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:24 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

Kathy,
It is easy to get frustrated during this journey - especially if you are not feeling well! Hang in there, though...one week/day/moment at a time!
Tonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Sick for two weeks?! Ouch. As the famous saying goes... Life happens while we're busy making other plans. So, we deal with things as they come. I wish you a speedy recovery!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

Dont give up. Staying the same is better than gaining! Stick with WW, drink your water, and get exercise! It works!
xJox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #5  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Stick with WW for a while longer, if you were struggling with eating, then you need to give the plan a fair chance before switching.
Good luck, you can do it!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote