3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Shake! Shake Shake! Shake Your Booooty! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/134119-shake-shake-shake-shake-your-booooty.html)

mezmerize 02-11-2008 08:24 AM

Shake! Shake Shake! Shake Your Booooty!

Hello Everyone! I really needed to get my booty moving so why don't you join me!
Post what you did to get that booty moving this week. (Walk, dance, chase the dog/cat around the house) You moved!! Yea you!

Beverlyjoy 02-11-2008 08:31 AM

Great idea....I will shake my booty doing some dancing.

valpal23 02-11-2008 02:16 PM

I'm going to hit the treadmill after work with some great music. It's been such a crappy day I'm looking forward to it already! (I have my own treadmill so I can dance/sing as I walk)

fiberlover 02-11-2008 02:47 PM

I did Hard Core Fusion from the Firm today. 50 minutes of cardio/strength training kick a** workout.

mezmerize 02-11-2008 04:32 PM

Beverlyjoy – You go girl shake that booty all over the floor!!

Valpal23 – Awesome my sister has a treadmill and I loved it only thing is I don’t have room for one. I got to have some tunes playing. WTG!!

Fiberlover - Wow just the name sounds tiring. I bet is it’s a great workout! I’d say your kicking some serious @**

As for me I did the 1 mile WATP dvd (actually it was the 3 mile DVD but I had to get a quick mile and it's less than 1/2hr on this one) I am making myself limit it to 1 mile every day. I HATE to work out and I want to love it once again.
I think it’s working every day I do only one mile and I’m wanting to do more makes me smile. I am keeping at this for the rest of the week … can I hold out?? (I hope not)

bigtxmomma 02-11-2008 04:48 PM

Hahhahaah

You have inspired me to go shake my booty

bbiab :carrot:

mezmerize 02-11-2008 04:53 PM

Great!!! Bbiab I can't wait to read how you shook your booty!!

missymckibben 02-11-2008 08:46 PM

I walked on the treadmill today!! I had some great music though and I was literally shaking my booty on the treadmill. I can't forget the singing. My 15yo was still in bed and yelling at me to be quiet. I ignored him though!

Missy

better health3 02-11-2008 10:02 PM

I did agility drills and abs. My quads are burning. Woo Hoo.:D

hafowler 02-11-2008 10:37 PM

Today was my day off from formal exercise, but I've been feeling so great lately, I just keep randomly breaking into booty shaking and high stepping! LOL

tamaralynn 02-12-2008 09:16 AM

LMAO - I was shaking my booty this morning while looking in the mirror - still jiggly as heck, but getting better.

Anywho, I've been doing my 4 km daily walks again - the weather has improved dramatically outside here in Canada (Alberta). I stepped on the scale this morning and it went from 220 (last night) to 217.5 YEAH. I won't post until it's 217 even or less.

mezmerize 02-12-2008 10:31 AM

Missymckibben – Got a giggle picturing you shaking your booty and your son yelling to be quiet. Make me think of when I workout to My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard song my son goes ewww Mom!! LOL

Better Healthy3 - Don’t you just love a good burn!! WTG!!

Hafowler – “Warning” - Spontaneous booty shaking WILL LEAD TO WEIGHT LOSS!!! YEEE HAW!

Tamaralynn – I hear you about the weather… I live in northern Iowa blowing snow and cold as heck!! I hear one burns more calories when it’s cold. Only good thing about winter to me at least. Kudos on the Weight loss and shaking that booty!

As for me I shoveled that never ending snow this morning. I was going to have my son do it but I wanted the workout. I still plan on doing my 1 mile WATP DVD. I’m so very proud of everyone your all shaking that booty! WTG!!

fiberlover 02-12-2008 02:09 PM

Hi all. Did the next Firm workout which is Cardio overdrive. Phew!!! I have a long way to go before I can keep up with those ladies, and I'm not a wuss LOL!
I really do like this workout system.

Ima shakin' and a shimmyin' !!!

suzie76 02-12-2008 02:33 PM

Lori,

Gladl you're liking the new Firms. There are a couple more coming out in early March-one uses two lb weighted balls (done with cardio) and another one uses a balance disc. I can't do videos right now because of a neck and shoulder injury. I did like Rebekah's workout that I tried before I was injured.

Take care,
Sherry

mezmerize 02-12-2008 05:37 PM

fiberlover - LOL! I've looked at those firm tapes they look great! I'm waiting til the summer garage sales and hopefully I'll find some. CONGRATS On your awesome workout!

As for me I did the 1 mile WATP. I think I strained my back a bit when I shoveled the snow not to bad it just a bit sore. I think I'm going to add a abs workout to my fitness. (On my short babysitting days)