Do you mind if I join once again?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello everyone!
    So many new faces. I've been MIA from 100 Club way to long! Is ok if I rejoin you guys? Here's a bit about me.
    I'm married w/2 children and 2 grandkids. I started my quest for a healthy weight in 2004. I lost 40 lbs using WW Pure Points (WW software) I've currently gained back 17 of those 40 lost. I seem to hit a stumbling block each time I hit the 200 mark. I think it's a mental thing. I just can't seem to get past it. My husband bought me a Book Called The Beck Diet Solution it's said to work with any healthy eating plan and uses Cognitive Thereapy techniques. So I'm hoping this will help me get past mental game of going under the 200 mark. (has anyone out there seem to hit a mental block at a certain weight)
    Well that pretty much it..
  • Welcome back!!

I think many of us hit those mental road blocks. I think that's one reason I've been firmly entrenched in the 170's. I seem to sabotage myself if I think about going lower!

I think a number of people on 3fc have worked with Beck's cognitive therapy and seem to like it.

Good luck!!
  • Hi there. So glad to have you back!!

There's an active group on The Beck Diet Solution right here at 3FC -

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133223

Good luck to you.
  • Welcome back, and good luck!
  • Welcome back! Of course its okay for you to come back!
  • Welcome back! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!!
  • Welcome back!!
  • If people who gained back some of what they had lost weren't allowed to come back this would be a deathly silent place.

Welcome back! Rippin ticker!
  • Hi there! back ^^
  • Welcome back, mezmerize! I've been thinking about checking out Beck's book -- maybe I'll see you over on that thread eventually!
  • Good to see you again, Mez!
  • Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Heather – Wow you look great! I bet you feel even better!

Rockinrobin – Thanks for the Link. These before and after pic are wonderful. I really should Take a picture of myself.

Chick in the hat – Smiles thanks I found I like making my own tickers since it keeps my hands busy and it’s fun.
  • Welcome back, Mez

Sarah would be so proud of you

Linda
  • Welcome! Good Luck.
  • Nice to "meet" you!