Current and Goal photos of me

• If anyone's interested, I've got my Current (well, 17 pounds ago current) and a photo from my lowest weight, my goal weight (for now) ---

It's at

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...62#post2031362
  • Keep going you can get there!!!
  • hi Jen! I don't think you look your weight in the heavy picture...you carry it well. Keep looking at those pictures for motivation and you'll get there.
  • Keep moving forward....you are doing so well. You are such a pretty lady!
  • I was thinking there was no way you were over 300 pounds in your before pic, you didn't look like it.

You look fantastic, goth makeup and all And you are very tall - you should be a model.
  • I have been very blessed with a kinda-well-proportioned body--- and being 6'1" definitely helps!!! Unfortunately, that "you carry it well" excuse has led me to the size I am today. That's why I don't tell anyone my weight (besides on here) b/c people are so awed by numbers and not what they see. I wear a size 22 pants (and even some 20's) yet I tipped the scales at over 300 pounds.

People don't realize that I'm tall and broad--- all those long bones have to weigh something, hello! So, even when I was down to a 14 at my lowest weight, I was still over 200 pounds, a number most people balk at!

It just goes to show that a weight, a number, a # sign means nothing. It's how you look and feel. I looked awesome at 215 and felt awesome and was healthy and in the best shape of my life. I could jog 3 miles in 30 minutes several days a week. I was happy. And I was over 200 pounds. So many people complimented me on the change--- they didn't need to know the number, they just needed to know that they thought I looked excellent!

Sometimes I wonder about the whole "model" thing... my sister is SKINNY and she is the one who turns heads everwhere she goes. I can't imagine being even thinner than 215 and going out with her--- this tall, broad, sexy lady finally turning some heads of her own!

ahhhhhh to dream!
  • I don't think that should be a dream at all! You are gorgeous, of course you're going to turn heads. Just watch out, your sister may have some jealousy issues with you stepping into her territory I totally believe you'll be turning heads...even now I bet you turn more than you realize.
  • Congrats on your loss so far. You are beautiful! You really look smokin' in your "before/goal" photo. You are right, the number on the scale is just a number.