Old 01-31-2008, 12:16 PM   #16  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Okay, Trazey.....now that Hubby has left the room, I can share my little secret. Hubby thinks I watch his Sci-Fi show with him, Stargate Atlantis, because I love the story line.

GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:20 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Okay, Trazey.....now that Hubby has left the room, I can share my little secret. Hubby thinks I watch his Sci-Fi show with him, Stargate Atlantis, because I love the story line.

Oh My God!!! Perfection!
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:08 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7

If you think he's cute take a look at Brad Paisley. I think he's a looker and from WV! what could be better! He's married to Kimberly Williams from Father of the Brides and According to Jim. They look so cute together! Just watch some CMT and you will definately find some pretty hunky guys!
Rhighlan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:14 PM   #19  

I agree on Mike Rowe -- I always like the hard working, dirty type!! I pretend to be interested when my husband watches it too!!!

For country music, how about Josh Turner? He's got that clean cut, little boy charm to him.
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:29 PM   #20  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

yah I think I better stop DH is NOT finding my obssession quite so funny heheheh

He put up with huge crush on Matthew Fox (from Party of Five & LOST) because he looks nothing like him....Toby on the other hand bears more than a passing resemblance to A.... and he just said "hey, you've got a big tall blonde good old boy right in front of you!!" hehehe so true!!

His birthday's coming up.....I wonder how he'd like a jean jacket and a trucker hat??? I think lawyers can wear that! heheheheh

I'm done now!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:33 PM   #21  

I'm sorry Trazey, we don't want to get you in trouble, even if I met someone who looked exactly like my husband I still think they would look more romantic and sexy to me (after all, I haven't washed their underware, cleaned up when they missed the toilet or had to cook them dinner every night!!). You know, the whole greener grass thing....

Last edited by shelby897; 01-31-2008 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:04 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 225/145/145

WOW ladies!!!! You just made my work day a lot more pleasant! I decided to sneak on and was thrilled to see all of these hunky pictures! I've been lucky enough to see several of these guys at an Austin City Limits taping (which is very up close) they are just as good looking in person. Plus they all wear tight wrangler jeans Hubby thinks I just love the music Thanks for adding a little spice to my day!!!!!!
tingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:04 PM   #23  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Rhonda - I love Stargate Atlantis anyway, but I was so thrilled when Ronan joined the show. He is one nice looking man.

Last edited by NotTheCheat; 01-31-2008 at 06:06 PM.
NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:29 PM   #24  
Taking life by the horns

S/C/G: 302/ticker/215

Height: 6'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby897 View Post
For country music, how about Josh Turner? He's got that clean cut, little boy charm to him.

Ohhhh, I HATE him... and yeah, I think he's cute in the way you mentioned (not really what gets my goat going, though)

BUT--- I hate him for his personality----- when he FIRST started (long black train time) he came to a small club up in Buffalo--- we went to see him. Mind you the crowd is NOT huge and he's a NEWBIE!

Well, he finishes his set and comes off the stage right by us. There was a group of people who had his CD out and wanted him to sign it and he BLEW THEM OFF--- totally looked at them and just kept going!

I'm sorry, but when you're new you HAVE to take the time to thank your fans!!! Especially in a small venue! sheesh!

I mean, George Straight has like a bazillion number one hits--- and at his concert he spent like TWENTY FULL MINUTES at the end walking around the stage, shaking hands and signing anything and everything handed up to him. To the point where even I was like "Okay, okay George! Time to get moving!"

I can't stand conceitedness... ugh. Makes you immediately ugly to me.
BrandNewJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:46 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 286/275.8/180

Height: 5'3

Oh yes Toby Keith...utter fantasy delight!!!
wingsofbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:45 PM   #26  

Jen -- I think that's why I actually would rather not meet any of the celebrites I like, I don't think I really want to know what they are like -- it would ruin it all for me!! I just want to admire from afar!!!