Weekly Weigh In: January 28-Feb 2

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning ladies!

Pretty flat for me this week.... Just .8 lbs down. But I'm ok with it. I've got a bad case of PMS, so I'm sure its mostly water weight. Because even though certain parts of my body feel HUGE.... most of me feels thinner
  • right attitude
    I love your attitude!! Pms sucks when dieting!! Pms sucks anytime. Stay with it and im sure you will see a loss as soon as PMS is over.
  • I haven't updated my weight on here in a while, but the last time I did I was a couple pounds above my starting weight. This morning I weighed 293, so I'm at my starting weight again.
  • I'm down 3 pounds today which I am very happy about
  • I'm down 4 lbs and I am so excited! I think I can manage the first goal I've set for myself of Valentines Day of 255!! Only 2 lbs to go

Cheers, Ginger
  • This am I weighed in at 246.4 I did really good all weekend too, or thought I did, but I am up a little over a pound from last week.
  • Weekends are hard for me to stay OP b/c I have my meals structured at work and I workout during the week also, so I decided to weigh myself on Mondays, that way I can see the effects of my weekend. After not having a change last Monday (TOM), I was down 5 lbs this morning! Made my day!! That was the motivation I needed after working hard for 2 weeks! YAY!

Congrats to everyone that had a weight loss and even to those that didn't and are still working hard! Keep going!
  • YAY Ginger on 4 lbs. You WILL reach that goal

Born--It is probably water weight, so hang in there and keep on plan. Happens to us all sometimes.

Congrats to everyone else who has lost. I hope to be joining you all come Thursday.
  • I'm down another 3 pounds. I've lost 18 since Nov.
  • Quote: YAY Ginger on 4 lbs. You WILL reach that goal

Born--It is probably water weight, so hang in there and keep on plan. Happens to us all sometimes.

Congrats to everyone else who has lost. I hope to be joining you all come Thursday.
    Thanks Purplefirefly, I weighed in this am at 244. It's just such a slow process and I knew if I got off my butt and worked out more I would have better results but there is not enough time in the day.
  • Down 2 lbs this week! Very happy with it, considering I have only lost 3 lbs this MONTH and 2 of them just happened this week! I keep telling myself, just keep doing what your doing! For those of you that didn't see any movement in the scale, it will come, keep up the good work! For those that lost, great job, keep up the good work! Jelly
  • YAY!
    I'm down 3 pounds this week, to 243.5

Very pleased!

Now I finally get to change my ticker!

Linda
  • Oh, I forgot to update my weight. I've switched to Mondays, so I have some motivation ot be good during the weekends. So, for the past two weeks I've lost 1.5 lbs.
  • going down down :)
    5 lbs down since 1/14/08 started 307 now 301.8
  • WAY TO GO LINDA