omg just weighed myself first time in 10 years

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • i have just bought scales and have made the 100 club. hope to make some buddies here 93 to go. on my reckoning that will take me about a year, so if anyone wants to be a long term buddy then i.me here to the end. keep strong linda
  • 7lbs an esimate. have kept to plan (NO CHEATS) also my wedding band is looser
  • Welcome and good luck! You won't have any problems finding friends here. I sure you can do it.
  • We'll be here for you!! Glad you are here!
  • Welcome!! You can do this!!
  • Good luck! You can do this
  • Good luck Linda!
  • Good luck indeed!!
  • hi linda

we can do it
    good luck
    michelle
  • We're about the same age and it will take me at least a year to get down to my goal, so we'll be seeing a lot of each other. Is obesity an epidemic in
    Scotland like it is in the states?
  • I'm at the beginning of my journey too, so, why not doing it together?
  • thanks for the support, yes obesity is becoming more of a problem in Scotland. the government are trying to find a solution for this, by branding food better, taxing high fat food and promoting healthier options. The problem seems to lie with the lack of cooking skills and people being time poor. it,s easier for working mum,s to feed there kids on quick,junk foods. The rate of obese kids in this country is rising at an alarmingly high rate, anyone want to send private buddy message will be answered.
  • Linda

We can do this together

From another Linda!
  • You've come to a great place for support!!!
  • Linda, You are doing great so far. Keep doing it one day at a time. We can all do this if we stick together and get back on if we fall off. I'm here for the long haul too!

Izzy