ARRRGGHHHH! SO frustrated!!!

• I'm getting a TON of conflicting information, and am SOOOO annoyed!

I need to know the nutritional information for COOKED chicken breast PER OUNCE.
    I cook it in the oven, no skin, dry heat, with nothing but herbs and spices.

Everything I'm getting right now is either for raw chicken, or only offers info per cup, or per breast, or per yield from however large a chicken!

I know it's probably easier to find than I'm thinking..but now I'm just so flustered!

I'm sure I had it in my fitday before, but it's escaping me now, and all I want to do is put it in and be done with it!!

HELLLLLLLP????

End Rant
  • This is what I use from Fitday:
    http://www.fitday.com/webfit/FoodFacts_Outside.html...well link doesn't work I guess???

Amount Per 1 oz, boneless, cooked
    Calories 55.38
    Total Fat 2.19g 3%
    Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
    Protein 8.38g

I have not compared it around, so have no idea if it's *right*!
  • I'm sorry, I can't help But I DEFINITELY feel your pain!! So frustrating trying to find out how much everything is for calories at times! Goodluck!

PS - I am totally jealous how well you are doing! 7 pounds is amazing!

-Aimee
  • That fat seem too high, doesn't it???
  • So the other site I use for my recipes is NutritionData.com and they list 1 oz of BLSL roasted chicken breast as 46 calories/8g protein/1g fat. So pretty close, I guess. It is annoying to find the right numbers though!! I rather error on the side of recording it a little too high I guess!
  • Thanks so much!!!
    I FINALLY found the one that I knew was there but could NOT find!

Chicken, breast, with or without bone, roasted, skin not eaten (on fitday)
    This one has TONS of weights and variations!

I feel better now, I'm NOT crazy!