Old 01-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Not sure what i was thinking yesterday!

Alright,
only way to deal with it is to come clean when bad days happen. It's been a good run the past week but I'm not sure what I was thinking yesterday. I worked out 4 nights last week then again on Saturday (finally left the boy on his own to fend for himself) Monday was a big snow day so I couldn't get to the gym but... I did do yoga at home and spent hours shoveling. The food was pretty much on track.
Yesterday though... i talked myself out of the gym and just couldn't stop eating all day. It was one of those bottomless feeling constant hunger all day days. just munching on everything!
I'm back on today so far. I have a show opening tonight but no party after so that will be good...no catering to avoid. We are having drinks so I just need to really crack down on myself with not drinking all night with the crowd.
I actually think I need to crack down on the drinking all together... but that is a totally different post.
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:01 PM   #2  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

Getting back on track is the hardest thing - good for you to right the ship before it fell over completely.
Why not drink seltzer water with a twist of lemon or lime when you go out? Makes it look like a drink, and you can enjoy yourself!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:18 PM   #3  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Sunshine, any idea at all of why you had so much problem staying on-plan yesterday? It might help you to do some thinking about that and come up with a game plan for the next time you get the urge to go off-plan. We have to learn from our mistakes, right? So, do me a favor? Remind me of this post the next time I get the urge!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:11 PM   #4  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

i had a blow out day last week actually it was more of a blow up day ... i should have strapped some tnt to that day and ignited it lol.. but i was feeling like crap . njice auntyflo was visiting and i think i ate a horse that day . didnt exercise and lost the plot completly.. lol but i didnt feel guilty the next day it was just one of those things . I was straight back on track , so i think the thing to do is just refocus after a bad day and not give up becuase of it
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:06 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

It was strange...every once and a while I just have this empty hunger feeling all day. TOM hit full force yesterday afternoon so I'm wondering if that maybe had something to do with it.
I know I'm spreading myself pretty thin with work right now and I'm kind of always in a state of exhaustion but maybe I was just drained that much more with TOM coming on. I'm sure that the hours of shoveling was a bit of a shock to my body too...since that is a something I don't do every day. There was a lot of it and I chose to do it by hand to burn the calories instead of breaking out the snow blower.
My show opened successfully last night (Monty Python's Spamalot), it was the boy's first on site view into what I actually do. I think he was a bit overwhelmed but he had a really good time...especially since he's a big Monty Python fan. He was so cute...threw on a suit and everything We did go out after and when all was said and done I was a bit over on my calories but just by a bit.

It was a very late night for us...I'm looking forward to this weekend. It's a long weekend for me so I'm going to take that time to try to get some rest and some exercise.
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:22 PM   #6  
Taking life by the horns

S/C/G: 302/ticker/215

Height: 6'1"

I'm young (early 20's) and I do NOT like drinking. Hate the taste, makes my head itch and my muscles burn, and it's expensive. But, social pressures are crazy and I hate being asked "What? You're not drinking? Here, let me get you some." Or "Why not? Are you crazy?"

I LOVE water... so now instead of getting a bottle of water at the bar I ask for it in a glass with ice and GET A SWIZZLE STICK and a napkin--- if people ask what I'm drinking, I say it's a vodka and sprite. :-) You wouldn't believe how less nosy people are once they think you're happily getting sloshed along with them.
BrandNewJen is offline   Reply With Quote