Hiya

• hi i would liek to join the 100 club lol. as you can see from my siggy in started losing weight in december . and have lost 12 pounds so far .. I have a history of not looking after myself and just worrying about what the hubby and kids want.. and i have been an emotional eater in the past and not cared about it.. i was too worried about something else always be it my daughter health issues family arguments or ****ty friends lol.. you name it .. the last couple of years have been very terbulant . I started gaining weight at 16 when i had chronic fatigue syndrome. i got pregenant at 18 with my son and went up to 220 pounds.. lost some and got down to 180ish then fell pregnant with my duaghter the pregnancy from **** lol.. i threw up everything .. lol the whole pregnancy , constant pain and very low blood pressure lol.. anyway after not eating for 9 months after she was born i balooned lol i reckon i got to 250 with in 6 months of her birth, she has given us plenty of trouble with her health and i balooned out to 288. once her health was back on track december 2007 .. i decided its time to look after me .. so here i am ..

I exercise daily and im eating about 1800-1900 calories a day. I have tryed many daily calorie needs calculators and the all average out to 2450 so i have taken 500ish off that and thats where im staying . and its working very easily. 12.8 pounds in just over a month.
    I do 30 minutes on my elliptical trainer and 30 minutes aerobics each day or i do 30 aerobic or bike and then 30 minutes of weights ect .. and im feeling great.
    anyway hi all
  • Hi Amy. I'm so glad you've found us. This is a phenomenal site for support, advice and encouragement. Good luck to you as you embark on this wonderful journey to better your health. You won't be disappointed! It's so incredibly worthwhile.
  • Amy! Congratulations on your 12 pound loss. Sounds like you have a great diet and exercise plan that's working quite well for you. Many of us here fight emotional eating and have put the needs of others before ourselves. I am sure you will find the support and encouragement you need here on the 100lb threads. Please post often so we get to know you.