Swimsuit Season!? But it's January!

• Today I stopped into Costco to get the normal huge bag of sugar snap peas and garbage bags. And I was browsing through the men's section for the Cute Boyfriend (Costco still doesn't carry plus size women's clothes) and I saw a whole table of swimsuits!!!!

ACK! Noooo!

Horror of horrors. Is it almost time for swimsuit season again?
    I'll leave you with this from The Onion:
  • Swimsuits?! That is just so wrong But hey, I might even think that in June, knowing my aversion to swimsuit shopping.
  • Jessica--keep in mind where you live. It's ALWAYS swimsuit season here! (Though admittedly the last month has been quite nippy.)
  • Our Costco is selling swim suits too And I even recently wore a swim suit. It was good to wear a misses size swim suit for the first time in my life.
  • It is "go on a sunny vacation" season so there is tons of cruise wear available and swinsuits are happening!
    I must say our costco has, had lucky jeans for 40 bucks, scooped me up a pair!
    LOVE COSTCO!!!!!
  • I will be able to wear a regular women's sized bathing suit this year, I am psyched! Bring on the summer!
  • I am not ready for swimsuits yet

However, I am ready for gardens, all the garden centers are getting supplies!
  • Just to throw a spanner in your works, Jessica, January *is* swimsuit season here!

And after 3 days in a row of over 30 degrees (Celsius) with the same temperature predicted for the next couple of days at least, I'm looking for any way I can stay cool! I'm starting to feel like the Wicked Witch of the West!