Happy New Year... Hi everyone!

• Hi there, I haven't been here in a loooong time! It's great to see some famliar faces and some new friends too. I have to say, today I am thrilled to be able to start new.

What I'm going to do differently---

I've been doing Weight Watchers for longer than I can even remember, I go to meetings every week. I haven't been following the plan for a while, playing games...so that ends today. I'm not drinking anywhere near enough water, so that I can start right now... there's a large bottle sitting next to me on the couch right now

Also, I've haven't been working out regularly for a while, (I used to workout 5 days/week) so there's definiately for improvement. I made an appointment with my trainer for tomorrow morning.

Sorry for my long-ish post, I told my DH that this is the "Year of Me"!! I want to feel comfortable in my own skin!!

Happy New Year everyone!
  • Hi and welcome back!
    Did you see the points challenge thread? I did that for December and it really helped me stay on track for the most difficult month.
  • Welcome back, Beth! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and sharing this weight loss journey.