Transfirmation workout?

• I ordered the Firm's new Transfirmation workouts with weights for reaching the 170s. Has anyone else used these?

I love working out with weights, and would like to incorporate that into my cardio to help save some time. Plus I wanted something different.
  • Lori, I'm not familiar with the Transfirmation workouts. Please let us know what you think of them.
  • You can see the workout here http://www.firmdirect.com/firm/ecs/main/index.html

Not sure when they will arrive - but I am excited! LOL
  • I've used the Transfirmer and it's a great workout. The only thing that got me is that it's FAST!! I do step aerobics on a regular basis, but these ladies are hauling tail. Let me know how you like it, I may have to pull mine out again.
  • There are workers with the "Transfirmer" and then there is a new series called "Transfirmation" (I think...) The newest ones do not use a step at all. I've liked the workouts by Rebekah and Annie Lee (cannot remember the names) but did not like Emily Welsh's Burn and Shape at all. It was very hard to follow.

Enjoy-
    Sherry
  • Never heard of it. Let us know how it is.
  • I have tried the Firm's workouts at my heaviest, and they did get my heart going. But I was pretty bad at them. Last week I tried again and alas, a 40+ pound weight loss has yet to give me grace during aerobics. Good luck with them!