HAPPY BIRTHDAY famograham!!!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope all your wishes and dreams come true!!
  • Hey there birthday girl. We've haven't heard from you in a while. I hope all is well.

I hope today is a spectacular day for you and the year ahead your very best one yet.

• Happy Birthday, Linda! Hope you have a wonderful day.
  • Happy Birthday! Do something special but food free for yourself today, you deserve it.
  • My Linda! Happy happy Birthday!!! I hope today brings you lots & lots of happiness, not only for today, but for the rest of the year as well.
  • Linda!! Hope you're having a fabulous day!
  • Happy Birthday Linda!!

Much love to you!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

• AWWWWW!!!! You women are just so amazingly wonderful, and I love you so much.
    As usual, I've been here, but not posting too much.
    My birthday was wonderful On Saturday I was given a surprise party which included two of my brothers, my sister, Mom and their families. That's not a common occurrence, so when we can get most of us siblings together, it's GREAT fun! On Friday, I went shopping for about 8 hours (alone, WOW!) and bought Rudes and I a brand new set of beautiful bedding .
    Then yesterday on my real B-day, we took the kids to see The Waterhorse (fantastic movie!) then dropped them off at Mom's and went back to town to watch Sweeny Todd (yes, you all know I'm a weirdo!) it was excellent of course and then out to dinner. I had a fantastic chicken souvlaki with all the Greek trimmings..and finally home to a nice quiet evening alone.

It was a great holiday season and birthday...and now...it's time to approach my 30's with a new zest for life and health...and find me a job...LOL!
    Big changes to come. And yes..I've got a resolution or two..focus on health, find a job, and try to prepare to sell this house and take a step up (housewise) in the near future!

Thank you so much for being here for me through thick and thin...pun fully intended
    xoxoxoxo
    Linda
  • Happy birthday!
  • Happy Belated Birthday!