Time for Progress Pics!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey all! I thought I would go ahead and finally post some progress pics. Please bear with me, I hope I get this right! I have 2 before photos and 2 after photos. The black/white shirt was taken a couple of weeks ago and the "woman in red" was taken last Thursday (also my avitar pic was taken Thurday).

Thanks for all the support you have given. I took a little "break" but now I have to knock out 50...maybe 70 more pounds. Whew!!!

• Wow - Royalathena......you look fantastic! Thanks so much for posting these pictures!! I am so happy for you and proud to.
  • Wow! Wow! WoW! You look FANTASTIC!!! And I'm sure you're feeling a heckuva lot better too. Keep up the amazing work. I wish you continued success in getting off those remaining lbs.

• Wow, Ann, you look hot! Not only that, but healthy and happy too. Your smile says it all. You go, girl!
  • Ann, you are beautiful! Thank you for sharing your pictures.
  • WOW woman in red you look excellent, you deserved that little break, now come back and suffer with the rest of us!!! LOL!!!
    You look so great! KEEP IT UP!
  • Oh, you look SO good Ann! Thanks for posting, you really motivate the beginners like me...you show it is possible! Great work.
  • You look amazing! Keep up the great work
  • Royal Athena, you are bee-yoo-tee-full! I love you in the red shirt. I've been thinking about posting some pictures, so thanks for the inspiration!
  • Thank you so much for sharing your pictures!! You look so pretty!
  • You are so beautiful!! And you look so happy! Congratulations!
  • You look great! Super job!
  • Ann,

You look fabulous! Congratulations on your weight loss so far!
  • ALRIGHT - YOU LOOK GREAT!!! Congrats on your progress!
    What a great way to begin the new year.
  • Wow, you look fantastic! What an amazing difference. You look so pretty in that red top.