I Lost 100 Pounds!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • It's probably poor form to pat yourself this hard on the back, but... I hit the 100 pound lost mark this morning!

I will admit to actually being a little thrown by it. I stood on the scale watching the number flash until the poor scale actually turned itself off. I then walked aimlessly around the house for about 20 minutes with my three dogs trailing behind probably wondering what the **** the Lady was doing walking in circles.

It's a bunch of mixed emotions. Happy because I feel so much better and accomplished something, and kind of pissed off at myself for putting this effort off for so long. How much time did I throw away, how many social occasions did I miss, how many negative feelings about myself could I have avoided if I had only made this effort sooner. Life's a lot easier when you feel good about yourself, stresses are smaller and problems may not go away but they just seem easier to handle.

In the "old days" I'd have bought myself a bag of hershey's kisses to celebrate. Today it's going to be a bowl of twiggy cereal and off to the gym.

30 Pounds to go!
  • Robin, pat away!!!
    You'd better believe when I hit that mark everyone will know about it!
    You deserve to be proud, that is such an amazing accomplishment! No regrets now, you can't change the past, just focus on what a wonderful future you have given yourself.
  • Congratulations
  • WTG! Congrats!
  • Oh Robin I am SO happy for you!!!! And I could have written that same exact post when I hit the 100lb mark. In fact I think I just may have. The only difference is that it was my 3 daughters wondering what was up with Mom.

Congratulations on yet another huge milestone. What an incredible difference you have already made to your life. Keep it up. Just keep it up. Although I know you will.

Now I'm headed to add your name to the list of 100lb losers. Yay!!!!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Thanks All! I have to admit that I've gone and stood on the scale two more times since I posted. Now I may spend some time staring at my avatar. LOL.
  • This is absolutely WONDERFUL!! I'm so very happy for you!!
  • YAY!! Amazing job!! WHen I get there I will stand on that scale over and over again too!! Great job!!

Jelly
  • You are AMAZING. That is such an accomplishment. After gazing at your avatar you can stare at your ticker for awhile, it looks quite lovely as well! You deserve to be so proud, enjoy.
  • AWESOME!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Such a huge accomplishment
  • Congratulations
    Congratulations, Robin,

Thats's a mighty big step.

• Congratulations Robin!!!!
  • Robin - When I hit 100, I pat myself on the back so hard I'm pretty sure I pulled my shoulder. It's sort of like onederland...you get on the scale and you just can't stop looking.

Stare at the avatar. Heck, shout it from the rooftops!