Weekly Weigh In Nov 26-Dec 2

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I didn't see a thread made already so I thought I'd go ahead and make one.

I was an even 255 today, which is good. 3 lbs down from last week.
  • I have stayed the same.... again this week. I guess that's good considering I wasn't perfect over the holiday.
  • Down 1.5lbs, which I'm proud of since it's the "Thanksgiving weigh in"!

• Ick!!!!!
    As of this morning I have gained 4 pounds. I did really bad last week and this weekend. I never knew that a holiday could go on for an entire week. Why didnt anyone tell me that Thanksgiving started on tuesday and went until yesterday.... BLAH!!!! I am hoping that alot of it is water. I had alot of sodium and sweet tea....
  • I'm down 1 lb. this week....which is better than staying the same again and on THanksgiving week!!!!
  • I'm down a pound and a quarter this week, which I'm happy with.
  • Good morning everyone!!!
    I wasn't going to weigh in today , but I know it's very important to be accountable for where I am and what I am doing. Yesterday I was up 1 lb, now I am back down to 206. I am maintaining and am happy with it right now, because I am struggling, I have come to the conclusion I am going to have to acept maintaining until after the new year.. I know I can do it and I know eventually I will loose more, but this time of year makes me want to eat more and the cold makes it worse. But I will not give up . I will do it!!
    cheryl
  • I weighed myself Monday and was down .5, and I weighed again this am (Mon. was Day 5 of AF, I don't normally weigh during AF) and I was down an additional 1.5 lbs. so I'll count that as 2 this week. I am beyond thrilled, as I've been stuck since July.
  • Standing still at this time, but considering I had no healthy options this past week, this is no surprise. However, I came back home and immediately went back on plan with my eating and exercise. It will come off....eventually.
  • Hi. I've decided to start again and this time, no fad diets, no starvation. I'm going to do it the good, simple, slow yet effective way. Eating healthy and exercise. I've started today and am going to post my initial weight, which is 246.5 lbs . And I'm going to weigh in on Fridays
  • HI Dawn! I have recently come down to earth and realized there is no other way but the hard way...so I am in your same situation! We can do this...the right way!
  • Welcome Dawn to the thread nice to have you on board. Well for my weigh in this week I had lost nothing but on the positive side I had gained nothing either. Oh well lets see if the scales are more favourable this next week to me
  • 2 pounds down for me...
  • No loss this week. Oh well, it is TOM, so not unexpected. I guess I'll spend another week teetering at the edge of onederland. At least the view is nice.
    Congrats all you losers!
  • 227 lbs I figured with my buttery crab legs last night I would have at least maintained at 230.