Old 11-19-2007, 04:56 AM   #16  
The Keymaker

S/C/G: 328/250/160

Height: 5'7

Thumbs up Wow!

See, it's like night and day here! I missed a few days and can't believe how many people have posted already. I'm touched by the support here.
Thank you!

I am definitely going to check out that Fitday thing. I had not heard about it before. I've done a calorie counting thing before for 5 months where I wrote down everything I ate - keeping track of calories and portions from each food group. I did lose 40 pounds doing that, but it was combined with regular exercise. That's the part I haven't been able to get back on track with yet.

You know what I hate? People that really need to exercise, like most of us in the 100 lb forum, are limited from so many exercise equipments! Everytime I look at getting an eliptical machine or even before I got my treadmill, all the machines had a posted weight limit of like 250lbs. What is that crap all about?
Can't they build those things for the people that truly need them?

Tomorrow morning is the weigh in, and I'm pretty sure that I either lost no weight or possibly even gained a pound or two. I just can't let it break my spirit because I have to push forward. The one good thing about doing the Fat Smash diet is that I got to see how my body reacted to eating on whole, good foods. As soon as I reached for something even slightly unhealthy, I started getting heartburn. It did teach me good eating habits.

Thanks again for all the advice and stories. Keep up the good work!
Jess8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:16 PM   #17  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Jess!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote