Old 10-16-2007, 08:02 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

From different posts in the past it seems like, on average, most people didn't really have any losses noticed until they were 10% lost or more....just keep doing what you're doing. You'll get there!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:48 AM   #17  
VSG'er 01/08/13

S/C/G: 339.95/220/190

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersub View Post
Maybe my hubby really does notice the changes and is afraid to say anything. He's made comments in the past about my weight that really hurt. Maybe he just doesn't want to make that mistake again.
My hubby to be noticed/notices but didn't say anything because of this very reason.

On the weekend I spoke up... 45 lbs into this and having maintained since Aug. I told him what I want for Christmas. I told him where I want to end up and I told him why.

He was dumbfounded but supportive... Yesterday I had a bad day personally and he told me all the things he had noticed changes in with regards to my body, but he hadn't wanted to say anything as it is such a sore spot.

They will notice in time. Until then:

Cuter w Curves is offline   Reply With Quote