3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Well, here I am (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/124665-well-here-i-am.html)

heather_dw 10-09-2007 11:12 AM

Well, here I am

I am back from a long absence. It's a long story, but if anyone is still around from when I was here and remembers me, you can check out my post in the support forum for the whole story.

I hope I can get myself in gear finally. :?:

hellokitty81668 10-09-2007 11:36 AM

Welcome back!
I think you have done a great job, with all the stress and still maintain the loss you had. I know you can continue your success.
cheryl

Cassie501107 10-09-2007 11:43 AM

Welcome back! I just went and read your post in the support forum, and I'm so sorry that you've been through so much. I do want to commend you for losing 100lbs...that's amazing, and you should be very, very proud of the progress you've made.
Again, welcome back...we're here for you!:hug:

heather_dw 10-09-2007 11:54 AM

Thanks for the kind words~

I lost the weight a long time ago. I'm not sure I can do it again. I don't know if I am depressed or what my problem is. The first step is realizing I have a problem though, right?
:?:

I can still wear my size 2x Lane Bryant pants, (or walmart 26/28) so I don't think I gained much back.. maybe a little. I guess that has to count for something..

Sandi 10-09-2007 12:09 PM

Heather!!! :hug:

I remember you!!!

I read your post - I am so sorry for your lose. It sounds like you have had a tough year.

Do you know how amazing it is that you have maintained a 100 lb loss. OMG!!!!

I know it seems hard to start again, but I think you have it in you!!!

heather_dw 10-09-2007 12:22 PM

Well ladies, I did the first thing, even if it is small.
Instead of drinking a diet rootbeer for lunch, I am drinking water.

GirlyGirlSebas 10-09-2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heather_dw (Post 1886431)
I'm not sure I can do it again.

Yes, you can do it again! And, we will be here to help you along the way.
:welcome2: back.

heather_dw 10-09-2007 12:40 PM

Thank you!

In-laws want hubby and I to come to the Outer banks in NC next october and stay in this rented house with an inground pool. I want to go, because I've never been on the east coast, but his parents got after us for our weight and I don't want to go unless I can lose weight.

Miss Lili 10-09-2007 03:57 PM

Heather, I didn't know you from before, but I did go and read your post. I am sorry for all you've been through. Please cut yourself some slack - after all that, weight loss didn't need to be your top priority for a while, so let go of the shame! When you go through something - or even several 'somethings" that are stressfull, sad, scary, etc. it is healthy to process those feelings, and just let yourself slog through them. It is not glamorous, and it is certainly not comfortable, but it is healthy nevertheless. You lost 100 pounds - an incredible accomplishment that few people achieve - so you know you can do it. What you experienced after that was simply being human, so please let yourself off the hook and start moving forward.

Sheila53 10-09-2007 07:33 PM

Welcome back, Heather!

I'm so sorry about the rough year you've had. As someone else mentioned, you've done an amazing job maintaining your weight loss through everything. If you can do that, then, yes, you CAN do it again.

SuchAPrettyFace 10-10-2007 01:25 PM

I remember you. Welcome back, my low sodium sista! :cool:

xJox 10-10-2007 11:04 PM

Welcome back.