KNow what I hate

• I hate exercising anyway but every now and then I get in a groove where I could keep going for hours. I was in that groove today when I went to the gym during my lunch and after 40 mins I had to stop. I really wanted to keep going but I had to have time to shower before returning to work.

I always judge my workout success by how wet my shirt is. Today you could clearly see the dry outline of my sports bra. Hope I'm in the groove again tomorrow.
  • I need some of that groove. Working out at lunch is a fabulous idea, it's great you have that ability. I have finally come the the realization that I have to get up earlier and get my work out in in the morning before the kids get up - I thought I could do it at night, but my 17 month old has different thoughts.

Congrats -- and good luck with the continued groove.

Angie
  • IM there with ya. I thought I would get up earlier as well to do a mini workout in the morning but I barely drag myself out of bed at 6am as it is. I normally dont go to bed until midnight (sometimes later) and my 3yo wakes me at 3:30 like clockwork every night. I like the gym is across the st from work. It really cuts down on my excuses but the bottom line still is sometimes I just dont feel like going. Exercising at home with DD is not going to happen not to mention my house is only 960 sq ft so there really isnt a place to exercise!
  • I love the way those grooves make you feel so powerful like you could take on anything. Like for example, more exercise ~.^ I hope you keep your groove for tomorrow!