Improved confidence - had to share

• So I have been going to a personal trainer for almost 2 months now. It's a husband/wife team but lately I have been getting mainly the husband. Both are super & I always get a good workout.

Ok, so I'll admit that he is very good looking & very buff - won the strongman competition this past weekend.

So, yesterday when I arrive at the gym he introduces me to ____ (the man who won 2nd in the strongman comp.) & says he's training to be a personal trainer & will be shadowing.

So my whole hour session I had two hot guys watching my every move & critiquing my form. Wow - there is no way I could have handled that a few months ago. Definitely an improvement in my self-confidence!!!!
  • hubba hubba! I don't know if I could handle that one! Way to go!
  • Wow - great trainers are soooo important - so glad you found yours!!

And easy on the eyes...BONUS!
  • Congrats on being able to get a good workout with two gorgeous men closely watching you. It's so hard not to be self-conscious anyway, but that would be a tough one. Great work!
  • Yeah, especially when my trainer says to the trainee "Watch her carefully & tell her what she's doing wrong." Wow - pressure! LOL
  • Excellent!
  • Oh my goodness - I give you a MAJOR amount of credit. You are one determined chickie, young lady. I seriously don't know if I could do that. But I tell you, if the situation ever arises, oh gosh, I should be so lucky, I will definitely think of you.
  • That's fantastic!
  • Gosh...I dont think I could take that. Every muscle in my body would be clinched tight.....would probaly get a charlie horse or something. Good for you though, what a way to do it, with eye candy help!
  • Sigh of relief - tonight it was just my trainer. Enough eye candy without as much pressure.

We'll see what happens next time.
  • I guess if you ever need to feel that kind of pressure or want the eye candy you could always snap a picture of them together & then carry it around while working out! ^.^
  • hahahaha - that would great!