Old 09-25-2007, 09:46 AM   #1  
Aleecia

Default Back in the zone

So I have just begun my 3rd week of being on track. The first 2 weeks were really a bumpy ride but this week something happened which I can't explain.
Don't know if anyone else feels this way, but something has just clicked again and I feel like I'm well on my way. I feel like I felt last year when I lost a bunch of weight. I am excited and motivated to make this work.
Yesterday was a fantastic day. I completely stayed on plan as far as eating and I even worked out twice. It's amazing how different I feel when I do what I'm supposed to be doing.
Sorry for rambling, it just feels good to have such a positive feeling for a change.
No matter how long this journey may be I know I can make it work.

Thanks for listening.

Have a Great Day!!!
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

Way to go Angel! I looove when it clicks and you're feeling good and you're motivated and all the good stuff. Kudos to you and keep up the awesome work.
MarinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:27 AM   #3  
hara hachi bu

Leec, I know exactly what you mean! I'm in the same boat. I've hovered right around 260 for about a year, but before that I'd lost 55 pounds (with the help of 3FC ). I can't say how to push that "magic button", but I know I can do things to encourage it, and if I'm patient enough and continue to look for it, I'll fall back into that groove again. And I did! I'm relieved.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:22 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/219/140

Height: 5'7''

Awesome!!

Ride that for as long as you can, your doing great....I love that magic button
Hope20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:21 PM   #5  

Height: 5'5"

It is amazing how those "clicks" work. I think almost all of us have experienced that. As Hope said, you gotta ride that wave as long as it lasts, then keep coming here until you get another "click" again - though I think there are a few of us who have been able to ride their first click to goal. Maybe that will be you!
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote