Here are a few of my favorites! Yummmm!!
ONE POINT COBBLER
Makes 8 servings @ 1 point per serving
3 cups Fresh fruit (Blueberries, raspberries or blackberries)
1/2cup non fat milk
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 375*,
2. Spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with non stick spray.
3. Combine fruit with honey or Sugar substitute to sweeten, and a pinch of nutmeg. Place in bottom of baking dish.
4. In a bowl combine milk, sugar, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and wisk until smooth.
5. Pour mixture over fruit and bake for 30 min. Serve warm
93 calories, 0 grams fat, 2 grams fiber
(( I am making this one for our families Thanksgiving get together. ))
CRANBERRY COOKIE KISSES
Makes 20 servings@ 4 cookies per serving@ 1 point per serving
These bite-size sweet morsels are sure to please all of your Christmas guests.
3 large egg white(s), at room temperature
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup canned cranberry sauce, whole berry
1/3 cup dried cranberries, about 80 cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 200Â°F. Coat 2 large sheet pans with cooking spray or cover with parchment paper.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form; gradually beat in sugar until mixture is very stiff and shiny. Gradually fold in cranberry sauce (you can add a few drops of red food coloring at this point, if desired) while beating for 1 minute.
3. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto prepared sheet pans; press 1 dried cranberry into the top of each cookie.
4. Bake for 2 hours. Cool completely before removing from pans. Store in airtight containers.
Yields about 4 cookies per serving.
SASSY'S FALL FRUIT COMPOTE
Makes SIX- 1/2 cup servings @ 2 points per serving
Warm or cold, this fruit medley is a versatile staple for all your cooking needs: Swirl it into oatmeal, serve it with pork or chicken or enjoy it on its own.
2 medium apple(s), diced into 1/2-inch pieces
1/3 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
3 medium pear(s), diced into 1/2-inch pieces
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 cup water
1 tsp orange zest
1 medium orange(s), sectioned and pits removed
1. Combine 1 diced apple, orange juice, 1 diced pear, 1/4 cup of cranberries, cinnamon and ginger in a medium pot over medium heat. Cook until liquid almost evaporates, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
2. Add remaining apple, 1 diced pear and 1/2 cup of water; cook until the apple is just tender, about 8 minutes. Add orange zest, orange sections, remaining diced pear and remaining cranberries. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
SASSY'S FRESH STRAWBERRY PIE
Makes 4 servings @ 1 point per serving
1 quart of fresh strawberries
1 pkg. Jello Sugar Free Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding (chocolate)
1 pkg. Jello Sugar Free Strawberry Jello
2 cups water
1. Slice the berries in a 9" pie plate sprayed with Pam.
2. Prepare the Vanilla Pudding according to package directions but substitute water for the milk. When pudding is cooked stir in the Jello.
3. Pour over the strawberries - chill and serve.
74 cals/0 fat/3 fiber
I have made these brownies and NO one could tell the difference! In fact with all these recipes I am posting here, not a single person knew these were diet goodies....they were just out and out GOOD!!
SASSY'S NO PUDGE BROWNIES
Makes 16 servings @ 2 points per serving
(don' let the name fool you its another Copy-Cat )
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups sugar
2/3 c fat free vanilla yogurt (or use plain yogurt and 1 tsp vanilla extract. tastes just as good)
1.Mix all ingredients together until well mixed and glossy.
2. Bake in an 8x8" pan sprayed with Pam.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes. Top with FF Cool Whip.
**Individual brownies: 2 Tbsp cocoa mix and 1 Tbsp Fat Free vanilla yogurt. Stir together until glossy. Microwave 1 minute on high. **
These are soooooooooo delicious! i used crumbled lemon wafer type cookies and it was fab!! and again easy..
SASSY'S STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES
Makes 11 servings @ 1 point per serving
8 oz. Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
44 Medium Strawberries, whole
1/2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy, set aside.
2. Using a paring knife, hollow out the top of the strawberries to a depth of approx. 3/4 inch.
3. Gently fill each with cream cheese mixture using a pastry bag just slightly above the tops. Place them on a cookie sheet(s) as you do this.
4. Once all of the strawberries are filled, dip each top into the graham cracker crumbs and place back onto the cookie sheet(s).
5. Place the cookie sheet(s) into the refrigerator and leave them for a few hours or over night to completely chill.
I love to share recipes!! I've got a gazillion more, just didnt want to bomboard you with the first installment.
Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!!