Old 09-24-2007, 08:22 AM   #1  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Default Thank God It's MONDAY??

Weekends are really HARD for me. During the week I can be 100% on plan, but come the weekend, it's a bit shaky!

For me, my tumble happened on Saturday. I did well until about 4 pm, when we went to a pool party (yep it's still warm enough in Florida!). My intention was to eat my Jenny Craig meal at home, then eat raw veggies at the party. We ended up running late, so not only did I not get my JC meal, but I didn't have time to get my veggie try ready! So I just settled for what was there.....

I made the best choices I could. I stuck to lowfat meat andcheese and fruit, but I also ate three iced sugar cookies (my kryptonite, or one of them anyway).

The next day, I had no appetite at all until about 12:30, when we went out for a luncheon celebration for a friend's birthday. I was able to make MOSTLY good choices.

Since I only weigh at Jenny now, I have no idea what my offplan eating has done. I feel a little bloated, but TOM is due to arrive any day, so it could be that too.

Anyway, just wanted to say how thankful I am for Mondays!! They always get me back on plan!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:47 AM   #2  
Core convert

S/C/G: 150/137/125

Height: 5'3"

I totally agree! This weekend was hard because, not only was it a weekend, but my TOM came this morning and I was experiencing AWFUL chocolate cravings all weekend. Last night I gave in and made myself a milkshake but it was with FF chocolate icecream and ice, so not so bad.
lmills730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:50 AM   #3  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

I agree 100%. This weekend was really rough and I made some off-plan choices. The scales weren't happy with me this morning and I'm not happy with me either! Let's have a great on-plan week and put this weekend behind us!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:52 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

I had an "off" weekend too, we were putting a new roof on our house and I had to feed 6 hungry men all weekend long. LOTS of carb heavy food - I ate a lot of veggies too, but eating things that I normally would not have here. (beef & noodles, macaroni & cheese for examples) Thank goodness it is done and there are NO leftovers here! I did not over eat at any time, but I just didn't "feel" like I was on plan.....didn't care for that.
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:57 AM   #5  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

I love Mondays! It's my weigh in day, my daughter is at school (I love her, but you parents know what I mean), and it's just an all around good day. LOL!
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:09 AM   #6  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

I had an off weekend , but I will not have an off week!!!
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:21 AM   #7  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Excellent, Cheryl!! That will be my mantra this week!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:19 AM   #8  
FatCat

S/C/G: 270/244/135

Height: 5'2

Grrr.... I totally agree. I had my first TOM in over a year (went off Depo about 8 months ago and FINALLY got one) and it was the absolute worst meltdown I have ever had. Screamed at my kids all day Saturday. We went to a picnic and I ate 2 hot dogs and some chips and chocolate pudding and a glass of regular soda. Then I came home and ate a whole handful of Whoppers. THEN before bed I had cereal and a little bag of pretzels. What's funny though, that's not even half of what I would have eaten a month ago. So yeah, I blew it, but I am 100% back on track today.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote