I have collarbones

• OK. So I have lost a total of 20 pounds. 10 pounds over the last couple of months. I was down to 250 then gained about 7 pounds back and I am back down to 235. Anyway. I was sitting here reading my email and I had an itch on my neck. I touched my neck and to my surprise I felt something hard. IT IS MY COLLARBONE! I can feel it without squishing the fat down. This is amazing. I am so excited. I feel like crying. It is these little monuments that will keep me going.

Just wanted to share my excitement.....
  • The collarbones are such a great moment. I still look at mine everyday to see how they're progressing. Congratulations.
  • Cool!! Congratulations!
  • It's a wonderful feeling!!!

I saw mine in May and have not stopped touching them since.

Congrats on your lose!!
  • Congratulations!

I remember the first time I saw collarbones in the mirror, I was shocked.

Not too long ago, I saw a weird "bump" on my back only to realize it was my shoulder blade.
  • Ahhhh... the collarbones. Just about the prettiest, sexiest, most amazing bones there are. I STILL can't get over them.

I'm soooo glad that you've discovered yours!! Great going!
  • WOOHOO!!! How exciting!

• Collarbones RULE!!!
  • That is amazing! That is a goal of mine to actually have those again. Way to go girl! Flaunt those babies in a new shirt or something!
  • I love my collarbones. Actually, I love all of my bones. I REALLY love my husband's bones. He's down over 100 pounds and he's got some sexy shoulders, let me tell you. And he likes hearing about his sexy shoulders. ;-)
  • I know. Collar bones are so sexy. I can't wait to see mine!
  • That's awesome! I love my collarbones, I find myself unconciously fidgeting with them since they made their appearance.
  • hehe congrats! I can finally feel mine again too...I looooove touching them just to make sure they haven't gone away again.