Old 09-21-2007, 06:04 PM   #16  
ShellieTerese

S/C/G: 274/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Oh, my. I haven't written down my food for a week. I do Atkins, but I also tally up the calories as a backup reality check. Well, I did before the last week, anyway.

Dusting off my food journal and sharpening my pencil,
Bouncing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:52 PM   #17  
MamaSam

S/C/G: 280/200/150

Height: 5'7"

I really appreciate this post! I have to ask myself that every day. Am I going to try or am I just going to give in.

I think that this forum and Fitday are making all the difference in the world for me. I am trying to be completely honest no matter what. I was going to eat a second helping today and remembered that I would have to put it in my Fitday and decided not to. LOL How's that for vanity?
MamaSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:57 PM   #18  
300+ Chick

I had the same subject title this morning to my email loop that am in. I have been maintaining my weight for the longest time..been flip floping with calories/points and I had enough of watching other people lose and me fooling myself..

I did my best on a 2000-2400 calories, which lead me to a high binged attack.. So, am being strict with myself on a 1200 calorie bugdet. The motto that am always hearing and in my mind is eat less and stay active! I did great on my start plan today. I said no to choco cake and other food items.

My learning journey.. Saying NO, being patient..

Good luck Sandi and other ladies who is making a clear start!! Hugs
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote