Old 09-12-2007, 03:27 PM   #16  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Hang in there, Chuchu! Please don't give up. You might be thinking, "I'm doing all this work and the numbers on the scale are going up, so why bother?" Your health is the answer to why bother. You are worth taking care of. Quitting is easy, sticking with it is hard. But so very worth it.

Why don't you share with us what your plan consists of and maybe we can give you some ideas to knock you off of this plateau and get you started with some momentum.

As for weight loss centers, they will help you lose weight, but they aren't the only key to losing. One thing that I found discouraging at a big weight loss chain is that the food tasted pretty bad. What I've learned since is that it's cheaper and tastier for me to pick my own food. Plus I have learned so much about what my body needs, nutrition, etc. that will help me on into maintenance.

You can do this! You just need to get started on a plan that is successful for you.

Last edited by CLCSC145; 09-12-2007 at 03:27 PM.
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:57 PM   #17  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

Hang in there!!!!! I know it is tough I feel the same way sometimes.....but it will all be worth it in the end. I honestly think that the doctors nurses when they weigh me they seem to round it off... lol..... That is the way I look at it ..hehehe...so keep your chin up we are here for ya ...

Oh and MugCanDoIt your photo is so cute.... how did you do that. Make that face...hehehehehe....
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote