regarding Labor day post

• Ok. So some of you were right. I didnt gain 7 pounds. I gained 3. It must have been all the sodium I had from all the chips and soda. well I guess that isnt too bad. But im not doing that anymore. I felt so sick and had no energy for the past week. I had really bad headache and I was in a bad mood. It sucked. I have to remember that I felt that way. I wrote it down in a journal (I can remember who suggested that, Im sorry) but thanks. And when I am tempted I am going to read it.
  • Good for you, Daphne! No one said we can't make mistakes along the way - the trick is to avoid repeating them. Journaling is so helpful. I swear, sometimes I look back at mine and it's like a different person wrote it. I learn so much by going back and revisiting my thoughts. Congrats on the 7 pounds dropping to 3! Those will be gone before you know it.
  • I don't journal per se, but I have a prayer journal. I agree with CC, sometimes when I look back in it it's like a different person entirely. The things I used to worry about, be fearful of, etc. aren't issues anymore. It's been a really useful tool, I recommend journaling to almost anyone. There's been a lot of healing since the beginning of my journey and I don't think I'd have been able to see that unless I could look back on the way I was.
  • Yay! That's great! (and I love it when I'm right!)

The key will be remembering about the weight gain and how you felt after eating the food BEFORE it happens "next time"!!
  • Well, I got rid of all the junk. I threw the rest of the chips and cupcakes away. Of course we ate all the brownies. LOL. I went to the grocery store and stocked up on whole wheat pasta and ground turkey and veggies and fruit. So I am back on track and I am going to start going to the gym every day or taking a walk on the days that I have school and dont have time to go. Im also gonna buy a pedometer. So thank for everyones support again.