Heading back down to ONEderland after a poor hiatus

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Howie and I have been scarce, but we've not disappeared. We both regained 40 pounds after his surgery, when our schedule was non-existent and we went back to old habits. It's been a struggle ever since. The big temptation for me is fast food; heading home from work with a pocket full of tips, it's hard not to stop on the way home.

We're not giving up, though. We can't! I may weigh 240 now, but it's still a lot better than the 277 I started at and I want to get down to my goal of 160. Judging from photos from 2002 I was looking at, I think I weighed even more than 277 at one time (didn't weigh myself then, of course!!).

The new season of "The Biggest Loser" starts soon and we're watching. Jillian's back, too! I will start walking with Howie again. It's too important to get back at it.

And, truth be told, I need the accountability. I fight it tooth and nail, but I need it.
  • back, Kimberley!! You and Howie are always missed here. So glad you're back.
  • I'm glad to see you around and posting. I hope all went well with Howie's surgery.

I like watching the Biggest Loser too. But we've got some great threads right here on 3FC to help keep you accountable. I hope that you will join in. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Good luck to you and Howie both with getting back on track.
  • Good to see you posting again! You've been missed. Keep with us because WE need YOU!!!!
  • Oh welcome back!! We are here for you All you had was a minor relapse, you can do it. I'm trying to get done to onderland myself, kind of
  • Welcome back, guys!!
  • Glad you came back. That is the important thing....to never quit.
  • YAY!
    My parallel girl is back!!
    We're always in the same boat, huh? Although, I'm ten ahead of you at this point

Missed you!

Linda
  • Parallel girl, yeah that sums it up with us, eh?

Seeing your posts is like a big hug. Thank you so much!
  • Welcome back.
  • Yay! Gardenwife and Howie returning!!!
  • Well hi there old friend!! How nice to see you back!!!

I've really missed you guys!!!!

Glad to have you with us!!
  • Kimberley (& Howie)
    Welcome back!!
  • Yes silly me I thought I would be fine without my support group here. You really need that support structure and I know that now.
  • Welcome back!!!
    cheryl