Biggest Loser On Tonight!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I don't who is a fan, but I am and it's on tonight!

The new season starts next Tuesday, but tonight is a check in with 13 previous contestants to see how they are doing now.

Should be a good one!
  • THANK YOU, Sandi!!!!!!! I didn't realize it was starting again so soon. Yay!
  • I've never seen that show.
    What channel is it on?
  • Oh thank you Sandi. I saw something about that yesterday. I was going to post it, but completely forgot about it. And that was only since yesterday - scary.

It's the only show I ever watched last season. Lalique, it's on NBC.
  • OK, thanks, I'm gonna try to catch it tonight.
  • i just saw the listing for it! yay! I'm so excited to watch

last year i watched it WHILE EATING CANDY!!! ack!! what a moron! LOL
  • Im gonna look for it. Thanks.
  • I'm looking forward to it, I've been watching episodes on the style network and really enjoy the show.

I'm also looking forward to watching the new episodes while I work out beacuse my gym has TV's attached to the treadmills so I wont be tempted to eat/lounge while watching the people workout.
  • I saw a write-up in People (I think) - none of the people had maintained their weight loss (one chick I give a pass because she just had a baby). The rest of the maintenance stories just pull back the facade to show the reality - that show is just as make-believe as Battlestar Galactica. Those huge losses make it hard for normal people to lose weight - they get unrealistic expectations!

Lose weight like you plan to maintain weight loss. If you can't do it forever, the weight won't stay off. Very few people can exercise 6 hours a day and have a 100,000K incentive to lose weight, that's just not realistic.
  • I just watched the show and it was very inspirational. I agree that in some ways it is unrealistic, but it is still inspirational to see people keep 100 + pounds off or a year or more. It was great to see how weight loss has totally changed lives and I think that is what we are all looking for. I personally love the show and will continue to watch it every week.
  • My sense was not that the ones featured didn't keep the weight off -- all are maintaining a weight loss AND talk about their new healthy lifestyles -- but nearly all did gain SOME weight back. I think that's something many people experience -- especially when they push to lose for a certain date/goal. They may tend to push themselves beyond what they can realistically maintain in those situations.

I wish they'd even acknowledged that.

I also wonder how many didn't keep any weight off... After all, the ones they had on are just a small number of all the people who've been on...
  • I watched it...I like seeing the "before" and "after" shots. I'd expect some of them to put some weight back on...have you all seen the eating/exercise program they have them on while at the ranch? Not something that's realistic or to be used over an extended period of time. I'd be interested to see where they are in, say, 10 years.
  • I love biggest loser more than anyone - but I wondered where Ryan was...found him http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=229723246

I appreciate his honesty, but now will be a tad less in awe (just a tad)

I don't think everyone was like this. Look at Pete - he's my hero!
  • Wow. If Ryan's any example of those final weigh-ins then their final numbers aren't really... real... are they?
  • Wow!