So Much Water

• Hello again everyone. I just had to post about all the water I have had for the past two days. I have drank 130oz of water and I guess I really needed it because I see a difference in the way I eat and how my skin looks. I can't eat as much as I used to because I'm so filled up on water. I have to run to the potty every 30 min or so but I can get used to that. My doctor says that is good to drink this amount of water as long as I don't retain any. Well I got to go do my 30 min walk on the tredmill, so I'll get back to you guys later. Bye
  • Congrats on all that water! I bet in a few more days you won't be running every half hour, you'll probably work up to around 60-90 minutes. LOL It can be amazing how much water helps! Keep up the good work!
    Nicole
  • Go for it!!! YOu need to take in about 0.5 oz for every pound so you are doing great!!!!
  • Hi DeeDee..I don't think we've met yet. I was at one time the Water Queen here..but have lost my title. Looks like I have some good competetion..lol. Good going on the water. I swear by it. That is the #1 thing that helped me lose weight..and cleared up my skin!

Welcome to our lil home!
  • gulp gulp gulp
    Just want to ask a question...
    for those of us still over the 300lb level...you're saying we must drink over
    150 oz of water a day???? I surely think we would do serious kidney damage !!!
  • OH GOSH!!! I would not think that is a good idea! I have hear of people drinking over 3 gallons of water they were die hard atkins people but i sure would think that is way too much water.

good point. I would think to aim for 100 -120 would be fine that is way over the recomeneded of only 64 oz daily which is the minimum.

my water intake is 90 so far today i will try for some more before bed. (is that a smart idea?)
  • I drank 130 oz. a day everyday for weeks and it isn't so hard once you get it going. It really does work wonders!
    Pam
  • I was just posting with some poeple that drink 8-10 l daily which is about 2 1/2 gallons daily! That is a lot but they have no problem and drink that much for quite a while. I am still trying to work my self back up to 120 I have managed to get to 100

PAM you are my water hero!!! considering at first you did only drink a few glasses daily!!!