3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I'm back! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/121650-im-back.html)

lalique 08-30-2007 02:51 PM

I'm back!

I'm back finally, after being gone for a week.

I've sure missed this place! And I can tell by how tight my pants are feeling the last couple days my body has suffered from me not being here.

I had a trauma conference my work sent me to, and upon returning I had to go to another city for my second Operating Room rotation for school.

But I'm finally back, and things are back to normal, and I'm getting back on track.

My hip-hop abs stuff came in the mail while I was gone, so I'm excited to start that!
:D

royalsfan1 08-30-2007 02:59 PM

Welcome back! Hope you like your new exercise routines! :D

hellokitty81668 08-30-2007 03:04 PM

Welcome back!!! Let us know how hip hop abs goes.
cheryl

LaurieDawn 08-30-2007 04:32 PM

Good to have you back! Hope all is going well with the school, and can't wait to read more about you and your fourteen hot firefighters!

lalique 08-30-2007 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurieDawn (Post 1834957)
Good to have you back! Hope all is going well with the school, and can't wait to read more about you and your fourteen hot firefighters!

Unfortunately all is not going well with school. I've been having alot of problems with my clinical advisor (who shall remain nameless) for the last several months. She's..well.. to put it nicely, she's a flake. She's consitantly losing my paperwork, and mixing up my paperwork with other people's. I've been butting heads with her and one of my professors for a long while now, and Monday was the last straw for me. I was sent back to the OR for a second rotation because my clinical advisor lost my paperwork from the first time, and than she forgot to call the OR supervisor to let them know I would be there again (even though I scheduled this 3 weeks ago, she had plenty of time to call), and so they weren't real thrilled about having a student there when they "weren't supposed to"... The first 20 minutes of my shift, I was yelled at by 3 Anesthesiologists and a charge nurse. It made me so mad, I told them... well nevermind what I told them it would get censored anyway, but I was very angry.

I had a looong talk with my clinical advisor, the OR supervisor, and the Chief of Staff for the hospital. Everything with the hospital is fine, and those who yelled at me got in trouble for it, however, I just couldn't face putting up with my Clinical Advisor any longer, so I quit! I'm transferring to another school. Hopefully I'll be able to start in the Spring Semester.

Long story short, I had to say goodbye to "my fireboys", but I'm still keeping in contact with them.

lalique 08-30-2007 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xFLUFFYx (Post 1834907)
LALIQUE!!! Welcome back...:hugs:

:hug:

How have you been? Still going strong I hope!! :D

lalique 08-30-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xFLUFFYx (Post 1835240)
oh and I plan on winning the Mega Million jackpot tommorow lmao

lol.... Well if you do, throw some my way!! :^:

Yeah, I felt depressed, and hopeless for about 2 days, before finally realizing that there's a silver lining to everything, and even though I'm not sure right now if I made the right choice in telling them to "shove it", and walking out the door, something good will come out of it. I hope.

lalique 08-30-2007 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xFLUFFYx (Post 1835269)
YUP..something good will come out of it and if I win the mega millions...I will be happy to throw some your way...lol...in fact..I will send for you in my private jet and we can fly to Paris for the day and eat Fat Free Escargo (is that how you say snails in french) Hear it taste just like chicken!!

geeeez...I missed you :hugs:

Do they make fat free escargot? I'm gonna look that up! Of course, snails don't have much fat on them anyway, so I wouldn't think they are too bad... But how about the calories?

hehe.... ;)

EDIT: According to google search there's 90 calories and 0 fat in escargot. I could go for some of that! lol... :)

MarinePrincess 08-30-2007 10:18 PM

Welcome back Lalique. :) Missed you! So sorry about your advisor. I can't believe she even has a job if her job is paperwork and she can't get it right!! Have you ever submitted a complaint about her? I'd be ranting and raving...especially if I'd put the time and money into something and had to do it again due to her incompetence.

Well, I'm glad you're back. :hug: